Reviews for To Be Her Man
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This Story raises alot of good points! I even noticed it on the show, that Hagen always appeared to be a little bit too "Possessive" where Calliegh is concerened! Let's face it, Speed, Eric, Ryan Wolfe, Walter Simmons, H, & even Jesse Cardoza always have understood & respected the boundries that Calliegh herself has set up for herself!
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
AGAIN, I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY, ALONG WITH ALL YOUR OTHERS IVE SO FAR READ! I KNOW THIS SOUNDS SO WIERD, BUT I DONT CARE, I LOVE HOW YOU USE THE WORD ECSTATIC. IT SOUNDS FUNNY, BUT LIKE NOBODY USES THAT WORD ANYMORE, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT. LOL, ADING YOU TO MY FAVS!

TALLIEGH FOREVER
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
How can Hagen ever be enough when yummy Tim is right there?

Liked this so much better than what they did on the show, so thank you!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Another great job, I really enjoyed this.
Still-RIP-Speed chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
what can I say-but as ever another great Tim/Calleigh story from you...and so true to the characters of the show. I just love your work
randomwriting chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Me again! Just wanted to reiterate that I think you did a great job with this. Excellent characterizations. Enjoyable ficlet.
xfool1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Another great Tim/Calleigh story from you! I love the little snippets of their personal lives that you provide to us. Keep the stories coming please!

xfool1