Reviews for Emerald Shores
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I don't know why, but I always love Selphie fics. No exception-it was so well written. -luv-

Made me feel sad, too... The concept of growing up terrifies me, as much as it saddens me. I guess Selphie and I are similar in that way.

I love how she can sense Sora, Riku, and Kairi out there... I was hoping they would return at the end.

Lilcehmex
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
...omg.

...poor selphie. O;
twilighttries chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Cute. Very cute. :)
ahnminh chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Poor Selphie.

This was wickedly rad, man.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
YAY! I was seriously hoping Selphie would not be left out in this challenge!

This...idk, I think, in a weird sort of way, it fits Selphie really well. Just the way she is supposed to be a hopeless romantic-I think you portrayed that very well. I also liked how you sort of drew connections b/w Selphie's group and Sora's group-the older guy, quicker to give up on fairytales (Riku), the nice guy hanging around for as long as he can put up with it (Sora), and the dreamy-eyed princess who is ACTUALLY right (Kairi).

And this was so sad! Grr, stupid Tidus! And poor Selphie, stuck to her belief that SoKaiRiku would come back! The last line was incredibly powerful.

Ah ha, can't you make it two-shot? Like, part two set after KH2, with Tidus dragging HER out to the dock and admitting that Selphie was right? ;; XD A girl can dream, right?
Ryfee chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
O: O: O :

wowowowow. this is a super NICE SELPHIE CENTRIC!

i must say i rly, rly like this piece of yours.

ah yah, poor selphie! i know, sometimes the thought of growing up makes me shudder... but yuh, we can't do anything ne?

and YUSH. dreaming is not WRONG! *loves dreaming & fantasizing & such* n_n;; i'm so pathetic

and i like the way you added tiny hints about kairisorariku! lovely

& the ending pretty much owns (:

ILU

MCHLV; 3 felia.
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow. That was really, seriously, very good! Wow. I've never read a Selphie-centric fic before, so I wasn't sure what I was going to think, but that was awesome. And not at all OOC. I think you got the serious side of overly-bubbly Selphie really well. I also like how you hinted about Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Very, very well done.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
*Looks at my entry with shame*

you've done it again! captured my heart in a beautiful piece of work! I am much of the jealous! lol. this was a great entry and it murders mine, love it love it love it!

hope you win!

L.N
Jen chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Heh, guess who feels like some sort of real-world Selphie! No wonder my folks don't get me at times..._ Lovely piece, hon.
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
O: oh, well I'm pretty much screwed over. (my contest entry was way stupid) this was just.. well.

I loved it is really all I can say. Something about your writing always captures the essence of the characters splendidly. I love it. You captured them perfectly, and you kind of spread them out on this beautiful scale of Wakka grown up, Tidus in between, and Selphie at the end.

O? is she waiting for kairisorariku? or something? (Ihope).

Oh, this made me giggle: "Tidus said suddenly, shifting her feet" did you mean he, or was it Selphie, because it wasn't too clear. but It just made the fic get a giggle in me there. :D

Hmm. what can I say. you have a good chance of winning, and frankly, I don't. but it's sokay. this is wonderful and you deserve recognition for your wonderful writing.

ANYHOW!