Reviews for Divide and Conquer
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
loved the story
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Just a question, how does she now who Jane is? they left Forks right after Twilight right? Maybe the I'll find the answer if I continue but if it is'nt there I would appreciate if you told me.

Like the story, the prolouge made me a little anxious though..
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
Aw! Tahts so cute!

They are so cute together!

*Rain
exit pursued by a bear chapter 26 . 2/5/2008
Good job on this "book" in the trilogy. I liked this one even better than the first one. I'll read the third one soon!
exit pursued by a bear chapter 24 . 2/5/2008
Great. Only thing is... it's almost impossible to learn how to play that quickly... believe me, I've been playing piano for six years. Even if you are a vampire...
exit pursued by a bear chapter 21 . 2/5/2008
OMC, I love Emilie and Anthony... and the new Laurent.

This story is so addicting! I just have to keep reading...
exit pursued by a bear chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
Wow, this story is addictive. I've been telling myself I'll get off the computer for the past hour, but I just can't. I'm going to read the next chapter!
exit pursued by a bear chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Oh goodness, I can see the preface coming.
CrestfallenlovesEdward1993 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh...interesting!
junayd chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
fab
themoose-within chapter 26 . 10/8/2007
UGH that was a cruel teaser!

still, no wait for me, becuase i happen to know that the sequel is up and completed! and will run off as soon as i finish writing this to read it.

well, all i can say about this is summed up here : it is brilliant, you are such a good writer.. good enough to make me read this all in one day not caring about the mountains of hw due tomorrow. how very cruel of you :P

thanks for the wonderful story though!
Wolfsong.a la belle etoile chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
amazing story!
Holly chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
Hey!

I've been reading your stories, and I thought I'd review. Your writing style is really good, it fits in really well w/ SM work.

At first i didn't think I would like your story because i've already read new moon, but this took an alternate route, and it was nice to see you added stuff from new moon in. I LOVE THAT, THX!

I noticed your name for the new girl is emilie (spelled the same way as emilie autumn's name) and that your chapter title was (almost the same as her song, so i was making sure thats not some insanely creepy coincedance. It was really weird cuz i happened too be loistening to that song as i read this chapter. (love amilie autumn, she is 1 of my mot 3 favorite artists) I was curious if you were borrowing her name or her actual person.

Anyway, I love your writing and im glad i started reading! Awsome author, keep going.

Holly
Consuming Fakery chapter 26 . 4/13/2007
Wow love your story Lol it was like i was addicted heh heh but im not heh heh Ok well byes
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 26 . 4/5/2007
OH goodness. That was amazing. I loved it. LOVE...not like...LOVE. Yes. Another awesome story cranked out! I can't wait for the next one; I know I have an alert about it in my inbox, but I felt that this deserved a final review before I greedily snatch up the next one :D