Reviews for The Agent and Anthropologist Stay Home
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Omg! High Bones is hillarious!
J. Grace Kaulitz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
omigosh, brennan on drugs. i never thought i'd live to see the day. more please?
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Super gorgeous. i love it
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww id wish youd continue you it;... *pouts convincingly*
aretiredfowl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
hollbets chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh. Very nice. :D
flyersfan3588 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Haha! Okay, that was more than one laugh, and I don't want a refund! lol!

Seriously, sweetie, that was adorable! And I loved what Hodgins wrote on her cast! Now, if I could only break my leg, and Booth was there to help me...
Sany13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Kasper, I remembered see. I love this. Every time I see the "Oh oh hot green" I can't help but snicker. That and the ponie reference. Brilliantly funny. Off to read more.

~S
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was adorable!

Fave line: “See Booth, even your offspring copy you."
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
WELL OOC(sort of) or not WHO doesn't like to LAUGH! LOV'D the "A Christmas Story" reference and Parker being bundled like the brother!(I hate that movie! Eventhough it was filmed here in my home area-I can't stand when they play it for 24 hours strait!) Anyhoo cute reference! And thought it was hysterical that she was excited to have dislocated one leg and a broken ankle!-She's adorable on DRUGS! NOT to mention the flirting! NICE FIC!

~G :D
Bellabun chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
very cute story, but I have always enjoyed your stuff. keep writing, I'll keep reading and reviewing! :)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
haha those last few lines are awsome. Brennan stoned is great.
WinchesterWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is great! Love it! cant wait for more!

Kay x
avevale chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Good! Good!
moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
haha

you were right it did make me laugh, though not to loud considering im siting in a computerlab!

good story!