Reviews for Ten Feet From Death
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :)
finnickohdear chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You are one of my favorite authors. This was amazing. Like nothing I've ever read. It's so original and raw and heart-wrenching. It's beautiful, and I am glad you wrote it.
ThisIsBlue chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
yes, iknow that this is waaaaaaaaaaay after you published the one shot, but it was sooo awesome!

it was really sweet. you somehoe had many plotlines going on at once...and wow...

amazing :D
Kate chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I like how it starts out with that unconcerned feeling.. shrugging, and thinking about nonsense.. the color blue.. and then James is there, and she's falling... and thinking of her life, and she can't remember.. I think it's written very well. It should be cheesy, but it isn't. That takes skill. Haha. ;)
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
:] I loved it!James is soo romantic. w I wish there were more James's like that in the could use them. _
Ninja23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was so sweet...
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is a great oneshot story! I love Lily and James' relationship, and how they came to be, with Lily torturing James too, instead of it just being a one-sided thing. I like how Lily's nose was broken on their first date, too... this was really well-written and great. :)
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
It's nice and I love it. Good job! I'm a sucker for Lily James cute and fluffy oneshots like this!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
aw
wenttoloveandback chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw, that was lovely.
firstwizardingwar chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw Sweet one-shot!
My Insolence chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Easily one of the best LJ fics I've ever read. I actually fell into this one, you know? Like, got lost in it. Absolutely magnificent job.
sncaggie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
wow, that was awesome. it started making me cry towards the middle, so sad. brilliant stuff, hope to read more of yours later on!
firewalker32 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
great story!
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey.

Thanks so much for posting this story, I really enjoyed reading it! The story was great,a s was they way you wrote it. I espeicaly liek the way you were able to merge the past and present together so flutenly... It was grat. I loved it. Keep up the great work!