Reviews for I am willing to die for her too!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I like Norrington. He's under appreciated.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Sad, but really good. I love Norrington!
meowbooks chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aye, Elizabeth doesn't know how fortunate she is to have two gentlemen willing to go to such lengths for her.
MJLS chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
nice one...I like it

keep up the good work ;-)
GreenWood Elf chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very sad drabble! Poor Norrington. He doesn't have it easy, does he? Great job with this. I look forward to reading more of your work.

GreenWood Elf
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww! Poor man. This very sad, but beautifully done. Excellent work.
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
How nice, you've posted something again! I like it very much, especially the last sentence; that's very true! You did a very good job expressing Norrie's feelings about Elizabeth. My only complaint is that your drabble isn't longer because I enjoyed it so much :) No, just joking, it's very, very good!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aw. :( Poor Norry.

I always thought him to be an awesome character, and yes, I did think that perhaps he cared more for Elizabeth then he let on in CotBP. I kept telling everyone, "Dude, that guy is hardcore, and AWESOME!", but no one believed me. Then DMC came out, and everyone else is all, "Dude, that guy is hardcore and AWESOME!", leaving me to shake my head and roll my eyes.

But anyway...

Lol, a nice little one-shot. You mixed up past and present-tense once or twice, but an overall good story. Some nice insight to the mind of one of my favorite characters. :)
Krum Cake chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
God, I love Norrington! Short but sweet. I liked it.