Reviews for Pending Acquisition
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I was a bit wary at the end of the first chapter but I loved how the teen SG1 managed to turn the tables and escape!
Maxennce chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
keep going now, you know you want to... details my dear, its all in the details
Evilclone chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
*snorts* Interesting...
Banner chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Ha, ha! Take *that* Lilah!
Richardson chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Make a sequal! The idea is awsome! Think of mini-SG-1 at it again, doing something mystical/crazy insane!
Raiining chapter 2 . 7/12/2007

Oh Lilah. So evil. I don't really have any clue what's going on here, but more because I didn't follow SG1 closely as I do SGA. But I've heard about the Jack-clone: do we ever see him again on the show? Sounds like the other members of sg1 have clones here to: and oh dear if W&H tried to control them.
Morrolan chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Is good.
Maxennce chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
God your cruel and heartless, but i love you, just so you know. Can you continue this, its too good a plot for a one shot

Crystal O. Grapher chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh, the cruelty! I don't think I could cope with the angst if you made this into a longer story, so I'm glad it's just a one-shot. Cool idea.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/22/2007 Does that mean there's a little hot jr. Jackson in there...*giggle, pur*? Anyhow, nice one.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I don't even watch SG-1 but this drabble is awesome.
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I don't buy it. If he was that desperate for them then he'd just find a way to get in touch with Thor and ask for it.
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
that was really cool
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
O, that opens up a huge can of worms...Very interesting idea there...
Banner chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love mini-Team fics. You caught a lot of emotion - desperation as well as smug glee - in just a few words. I'll be thinking about this one for a long time.