Reviews for Different Circumstances
lilalove88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was so cute im not okay
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Yes they were pretty damn OOC but I think it was worth it XD It was cute and fluffy lol But the beginning kinda leaves much to be desired. What I mean is how the 'crush' I guess, first started. You could've added a bit more of quick scenes that probably occurred to make them get a little closer or just shy moments from Sokka :) Either way, it ended cutely :) It felt like a confession that could've been said weeks before but was held for too long. Which is still good XD
Renn chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
They do need mroe love, so thank you for contributing! mmmh I should do that too loL! )
Ninsg Veen chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
yo tnx for the story!

there were indeed a couple of spelling mistakes, but not too bad ones.

last sentence was a bit weird though.

anyhow I enjoyed it though.
BiSciFiGuy chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Awe, I really liked it, it was such a cute story. And your characters arent really OOC it think they're very god actually. Thanks for the tale it was awesome.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Cavity... That's a new one , and this was definatly cavity-causing.
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Sugary sweet was right, but at the same time it was really good, a little short, but good. I liked it because most of the time Zuko and Sokka know each other for a day and then have sex, without any reasoning or anything. I like the stories where they find each other and then get together. Don't get me wrong! The sexy parts are great *evil laugh* but I like the sweet stuff too. you should write more.
Umenokouji Yuuya chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww, this was cute. Good job. :]

And yes, the world needs more Zukka love. *shakes fist*
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It was pretty good. Not too sugary sweet.
Shumpei.chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
aw thta's relly cute! you should think of a sequeal!
mallratrebel chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
well a sequel
ravensbff chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That wasn't bad for a first fic. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. Your grammar is a bit sloppy, and the tenses could use some work, but you have potential! There was one part where it was hard to tell who was doing what, so be a bit more explicit.
Canine Cadaver chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
nice not ooc at all make more
Alvedans chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
naw, how sweet:):)

yup, the world really needs more Zuko/Sokka love