Reviews for Recovery
Marj123 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Well written.
memory-flower chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Good friendship story! I will be reading the sequel.
Time Vortex chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AW ] That was cute. Well, Harry being incredibly hurt isn't cute, but the ending is cute P I liked this a lot. Very well written.

Time Vortex
Ti-Loup chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
This piece of writing was absolutely lovely, wonderful. I don't think I have any other words for it.
HeartOfChaos chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
this was amazing, i loved it! i love these kind of fics... they make me feel all warm and fuzzy with friend lovin'. well done, off to find te sequel if it is up.
Gioia chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Lordy, this feels like canon! I like how your characters aren't omnipotent or omniscient. They're just stumbling through this as best they can. There's such a real sense of desperation and hope present in this story. Thanks for the update - I can't wait for more!
Gioia chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Loved what you have here so far! You had some really creative, very fascinating canon-ish bits in here that made the entire scene so much more real and scary. The way he freaked out over the potion; the poisoned cuts that don't want to heal (a la Mr. Weasley & the snake bites); even the reference to flailing around "like a couple of eels" - all these moments made it feel like such a scary, honest, REAL glimpse of Book 7.

Well done! I'm greatly looking forward to more!