Reviews for Marriage
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Good story.
Passionate Heart chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
wow... that was great... i was SO not expecting that pairing... i never even imagined that pairing... that is crazy ending... i so did not expect that ... it was great! :) awesome, amazing job... i so thought it would be a Sheyla pairing... but you really surprised me! no wonder Rodney's chapter was before Teyla's! great story! :)
Passionate Heart chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
aw, this is so sad! :( poor Rodney and Katie... it was a sad end for them... i really wanted them to stay together... but what's done is done.
Passionate Heart chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
hey, this was great! it was really cute... even though it was sad... his ex is such a jerk!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow! this was a really great chapter... it's short, but it gives insight to Ronon and the man i love... :)
timme chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
exactly how it should have ended, i think. :)
Claire chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Hey over there - McKeyla fan also! Loved the surprise ending, they deserve to be happy.
Rodlox chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
hi.

I like Teyla/Rodney just fine.

all I ask is that a fic is written well - and yours most definately is.

who knows, perhaps Teyla can win him over. (or get him on weekends) :)

Rodlox chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
hi.

I enjoyed this very much.

(aside from *maybe* Kavanagh and Jack, who else can walk into a room & get the occupant crying in less than a minute?) :)

please continue this fine work.

(a thought - maybe Sora or a Hoffan)

Katie turned back to the ferns who stood silent witness. “I hope someday you find someone else who knows you like I do, Rodney. And she will be one lucky woman.”

well, Miko already knows him as well, if not better... :)

Rodlox chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Hi.

Chapter Two is interesting.

I hope we see more of Bridget - in fic or in the show, I'm not picky - as you're depiction is of a very interesting character.

good chapter. fine writing.

Rodlox chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hi.

Chapter One is spectacular...both for the cultural insights *and* for the introduction of Satadan language.

thank you for this. I enjoyed it muchly.

LuoLiBei chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Oh! Surprise ending there! I was sure it'd be Sheppard after Ronon and John's talk, nice, wonderful twist with it being McKay instead. :D I don't know if I see them as couple material (then again I don't particularly like John and Teyla as a couple either, it seems forced or something...), but it was so unexpected that it was a perfect ending. :)

I was rather overwhelmed by the death aspects of the episode, I totally neglected the wonderful marriage side of things. Everything really was all about the (romantic) relationships in Sunday, why oh why did they decide to kill Carson then? Ahem. Well. Nice writing, I look forward to more in the future. :)
Llanea chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
WOW didnt see that coming! i liked that series and personaly i thought the second chapter was executed nicely, gotta say though there just arent enough Mceyla fics out there.
Cap10 chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Cute sent of stories. I thought they were really good. Brings out he fact that most of the people on Atlantis are really bad at relationships.
CrazyStarfinder chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Very nice work on all of those :) Especially the Sheppard one, I can imagine that being the case. Great job :)