Reviews for SPLIT SOULS
jman975 chapter 1 . 3/18
not one for writining reviews but when you read a story as good as this you have to say it - brilliant & enjoyable & definately rereadable :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
awesome
Healer chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
Lovely story. Didn't expect Lucinda bieng behind what happened, I as everyone on your fic, thought she really cared for Tara, though that might explain why she actually enjoyed interrupting their moments.

Loved the fact that Tara actually kept Buffy's T-shirt, and that being the reason that Buffy didn't forget, even when after all what she said to her mother, it seems kind of dumb of her not to have remembered her right away... it would have made sense if she was simply atonished or awed or blatantly surprised, when Tara came into the Magic shop.

Oh, and Anya, hilarious as always, nice job with her.

Anyway, here's me bowing to you and your fic.

HEALER
Permafrost.Nova chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
Awesome. Literally. I'm in awe. It was one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. From beginning to end it was altogether amazing. There's no doubt I'll read it again in the future.

Thank you very much for this wonderful story.

Please keep up the good work. I look forward to any future stories from you.

Good luck.
bitten2 chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
awesome story ever thought about a sequel!
SLAYERSLANG chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
WHAT A GREAT STORY! THE LUCINDA TWIST...OH MY GOSH...I NEVER SAW THAT COMING!
RandomSelection chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
Nice! Didn't expect that!
RandomSelection chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
WOW! That was a great chapter! The whole story is,but this ... The idea of a room in the coven only for the slayer(s), tghe concept of many of them having been there throught the centuries ... just great!
tinabelle216 chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
I loved the story...very well written.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ok this is a good story but this has been bothering me. coffee is in a carafe not a craft. i want you to know that i've read this story and i do think it has a good plot but i would recomend finding a beta
Rain Wolf chapter 21 . 7/27/2008
This was a fun fic; have you considered a sequel that went through the events of Season 7 and the First? With the change of Tara as Buffy's girlfriend and so much more powerful, it would put an interesting slant on all the events that led up to S7. I would love to read a fic like that; you've got a great idea that would be fun to take further down the road.

Peace & Blessings,

Rain
Corlath chapter 21 . 6/20/2008
i love ur story. it was well written and u managed to give foundation to the changes u made to the 'normal' plot. i give you a standing ovation for ur beautiful, captivating story.
Spikesagitta chapter 21 . 6/8/2008
and it's over..and i enjoy it
Spikesagitta chapter 20 . 6/8/2008
that was...unexpected...really never saw a hint of that coming..
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
they must be curse by some kind of bad timing curse or something