Reviews for SPLIT SOULS
rebelrsr chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
I like how the mystery is deepening around Tara. (imho) Go with expanding the storyline. I'll take a well written story (and this qualifies) over a quick romp in bed any day. Can't wait for the next part.
Ryncor chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
heh short chapter, but you seem to have frequent updates which usually makes up for short chapters. story seems promising, hopefully it stays that way, hard to find decent girl/girl pairings on this website for btvs, it's always nice to find well written ones.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
heh, good start. hard to find decent stories on this site for btvs
Belle Morte Rising chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
Okay not B/T action Bo Hiss, but you know what, this was one hell of a chapter, love the way Buffy reacted to telling Joyce, but the way Joyce reacted was the perfect way and i loved how you chose to write it, best part though was how Buffy described how she felt about Tara, thanks for a great chapter, can't wait for more.
Lauren chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
You rock, this story is awesome. Long lve Buffy/Tara, please keep up the updates.
SinkOrSwim chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Just found this fic and can’t tell you how excited I am that it’s a T/B pairing!

This is beautifully written and am really enjoying the storyline so far. I love that Buffy had saved Tara in the past and they have finally found each other again. I loved the playfulness between B/T during the training session that had me smiling the whole way through :)

The connection between T/B is really nicely portrayed in this fic, there’s so much potential here. You have done these characters great justice and I look forward to reading more! (am not to shy to beg for updates either by the way :)

Thank you for sharing this fic online

Your Humble Reader

Belle Morte Rising chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Thanks for the thanks.

You captured ANya perfect in this chapter, only one other writer has ever written her that well, so well done to you. Loved Buffy explaining how slayers prefered different weapons to one another and what her preference was, i've never seen that before, the idea that Faith went for power and Buffy goes for control is right on the mark with their personalities. Loved the training fight between Tara and Buffy, loved what Tara did to win it, also things progressed well between them at the end, anyway can't wait for more.
SHadow High Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
You disabled private messaging so i am replying to your message this way, i'm working on three B/T stories at the moment, when i am happy with the first five chapters of a story i plan on start posting it. As for other B/T stories i highly recommend

KK writes some great B/T stories, i and the other members of KK's Yahoo group can't get enough of the stories.
Winnie chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Cool pairing a little odd but they fit, nice story

puffytoad chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You're creative and a good writer. This is an interesting story.
rebelrsr chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Wow! Great start. I like that Tara and Buffy have a history- it makes the budding relationship more realistic. Nice touch with Tara helping Buffy with the guilt. Can't wait to read more.
Knight Wulf chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
it's good so far please update soon
Belle Morte Rising chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Short Chapter yes, great chapter HELL YES. Loved how Tara talked to Buffy and helped her to begin looking past things she could not have changed, you wrote it great. ALso love how Tara is acting in relation to feeling things for Buffy, loved how she reacted to the guy checking Buffy out in the pump, can't wait for more. I've just posted a message on a couple of Yahoo groups i am a member of recommending the story so that should alert some more people to read the story.
zigpal chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
please continue, I just absolutely love Buffy/Tara stories. I don't think there are enough people writing them. I'll even beg if I have to.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
WHat can i say about this chapter and the start of this new story, well i could try

Hope i made clear i love the first chapter.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10