Reviews for SPLIT SOULS
Spikesagitta chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
yes! confess away!
Spikesagitta chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
that will be the last we'll see of Travis i hope
Spikesagitta chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
finally! something is being say between them, just not what i wan to hear yet though, maybe the next chapter
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
aw..that's so sweet, the end part of the chapter anyway :)
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
interesting, i always like some good action in the romance mix
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
nice :) im curious to how your going to make this work between Buffy and tara, so bear with me while i read through it all :)
Iceflame55 chapter 21 . 9/10/2007
I like this story, and I've got a challenge for ya if you feel up to it. I'll warn you it's dark, and would lend itself to two stories, but I feel you might find it interesting.
Wispr chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
Like all good things this story had to come to a end... really-really good story you wrote. Please continue writing!

Wispr chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
WOW! A real plot twister... and you were right took me by surprise. BTW... that was a good solid plot line!

Wispr chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
You wrote the fight scene very well and the plot twist with Travis was neat!

Wispr chapter 17 . 8/3/2007
Yes you are evil... but in such a wonderfully nice way... great chapter.

Wispr chapter 16 . 8/3/2007
Bloody fantastic... great chapter!

Wispr chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Damn the kitchen scene was very cute between Tara and Buffy... you did the emotional tension very well. Also really like how you are writing Joyce's reaction to all of this!

Wispr chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Damn this was a hart wrenching chapter... you really got the angst across very well with the Buffy at Tara's door scene.

BTW... love to see that picture you did!

Wispr chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
You really have a good solid plot line and theory for what is causing the unbalance. Very nice!

150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »