Reviews for SPLIT SOULS
Wispr chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
Man oh man why can't my house be like this? Really good describing the house and rooms, it all made sense.

The car scene was way cute!

Wispr chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
I like a bit of Drama/Suspense mix in with the romance... can't wait to see where you go with this.

Wispr chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
How you wrote Joyce's reaction and reasoning was really good, it made for a very tender Mother/Daughter moment.

Wispr chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
You did the sparing scene fantastically, very dicripted without bogging it down with to much detail. How you had Tara goofing around with Buffy was bloody cute!

Wispr chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Just finished Chapter 2 have have to say this is fantastic... I can see why rebelrsr has you listed in his favorite author list!

MysticPhantom chapter 21 . 6/24/2007
enjoyed it.. i worshiped it!

wow.. and they finally got he kiss!

at the end of the story.. but meh.. what can ya do?

it was greatD

~Angel~
MysticPhantom chapter 20 . 6/23/2007
ah hahahahaha..

but where pray tell. .is this kiss?

uuggh...

D

~Angel~
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I really enjoy your story but the grammatical and spelling errors are really bad.

If you want, I could be your beta? I would love to help you out with this story.

Just think about it.

Email me with your answer.
Nikki chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
I'm sorry to see it end, but it was great. I really enjoyed it.
Ghost666 chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
A great ending to a great story. Would it be too much to hope for a sequal.
dylon chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
all i can say is wow!

this is possibly the most perfect fanfic, if there ever was one. the relationship created between tara and buffy was so well written, the imagery... its like... just...

wow!

i felt as though i was hanging in suspension, hanging on to every cliffhanger, waiting to read where the story would take me next. though the wait felt agonizing at times, it was what made the conclusion all the more satisfying!

wonderful!
Twisted Wolf chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Can i just say for your first story, you have kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through. I have really enjoyed it congratulations and a job well done i look forward to reading more about this pairing in the near future (i hope lol).
rebelrsr chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Nice closure on this one. I was half afraid canon, committment-less Buffy would come back. *raises glass* Hope you have more for us in the future.
zigpal chapter 21 . 6/20/2007
Excellent ending. If Tara surprised Buffy with her eagerness, Tara is in for a bigger one the first time Buffy comes home from a good night of slaying.

You are a kick ass writer. I can't wait to read what you do next unless it is Bangel or Spuffy, ICK!
RabidReject chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
Wow.. awesome. Can't wait for more. So.. how about a sequel? :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »