Reviews for SPLIT SOULS
fligurl chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm speechless. Great descroptions!
Knight Wulf chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
wow great chapter didn't see lucinda be evil but i kinda guessed that thery were soul mates, brilliant .
Ghost666 chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
Another awsome chapter, don't leave me hanging to long, i can't wait for another post.
Ryncor chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
heh, awesome. very interesting idea i think. hope you keep more coming
rebelrsr chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
Excellent chapter. Buffy trying to tell Tara how she feels was hysterical and so very in character. And, I never saw the thing with Lucinda coming. Can't wait to see how you handle Tara now that she's had to use her power.
SinkOrSwim chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
Just a brilliant chapter! It had every thing in it! there was the sexy moment between T/B and then the MASSIVE TWIST! It still blows my mind away that Lucinda was the big bad! I think this was one of my favorite chapters :)
zigpal chapter 20 . 6/19/2007
great update. Damn with a chapter like that, I can't wait to see how you end this great story. I'm going to be sad that it is gone, but maybe you can tell us another tale of Buffy and Tara.
ladybethaliz chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
thanks for the quick updates and excellent writing. watch out for typos, though, there were a few, but other wise, wonderful as usual. you sure are taking your sweet time with this fic, aren't you? not that i mind, of course... ; )
zigpal chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
great update. I can't wait to see what you meant by you AN at the end. Come on, give the girls the break and let them kiss.
MysticPhantom chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
uuggh!

where are the smoochies?

P

RabidReject chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
Outstanding. Can't wait for more.
MysticPhantom chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
...

stupid git!(travis)

karma sucks huh P

MysticPhantom chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
o0o0o0o0o0o.. soo close! .

i hope she kicks his ass!

Ryncor chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
tara's the other half! woo!
Badia chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Boy do you know how to string us along and keep us coming back for more! I love the way you describe the interaction between Buffy and Tara, and the way you make the emotions felt by the characters seem so real. i knew Travis was going be a pain in the ass just didn't realize he was suicidal. Can't wait for the next update.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »