Reviews for Twice As Deep
Maillee chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Maillee chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
ok so i literally just yelled "WHAT THE HELL! NOOOOOO!" I havent been bothering to comment 'cause i figured you havent checked this thing in ages. however i actually cried while reading this. you are an AMAZING writer. i pray you go on to be something big one day! I wrote ur name down and its on a sticky note on my wall & that sounds really stalkerish, but i put all my favorite authors on my wall so i will remember to look for books by them. i cant wait to see one of your books in the stores.
Amy chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Oh my gosh!
What's the murder, I got to know?
Is the story over or are you on a hiatus?
ThePhantomWriters chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
Please tell me your finishing this?! Just please tell me your kidding and finishing this?! It's been four years and you have not update! Come on I need to find out what happens! This is bugging me! Please please please continue! What happens to lunch? What about spot? He can't Mary Cassie she's a no good spoiled brat! Please finish!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
WHAT! You can't leave the story like that! You have to finish it! You haven't finished it three years, you need to! Please! Please! What happens next! Does Henry get revenge? Does Lunch go to jail? Does Spot seriously chose that stupid Mary sue Cassie? What happens!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Love the story! Please finish! I think at Lunch Money's trial the judge should make her go work for that Henry guy instead of being at the refuge, because we all know the judge would be biased and accuse her of the crimes anyways. This way it allows for a twist in the plot. Then Spot can come save her!
newsiefangirl chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
seriously, this is a fantastic story. i read it at least once every week! plz write more!
Conlonsgoil379 chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
You haven't updated in like three years and you just leave the story there? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! You HAVE to update! I really like this and I need to know what happens... MURDER? You'se gotta update!
Lacey White chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
Oh my GOODNESS! please please please start wighting this again. It's amazing!
Shine.Bright.Little.Star chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Just a hunch, but the murder accusation has something to do with the key Spot gave Lunch? I loved the first in the series, and Twice as Deep is just as good. Keep updating. I can't wait to read more.
ThePen23 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
NeverBeTamed chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
Oh my gosh...this story and once and for all were the best stories i've read. PLEASE COME BACK TO FINSIH UPDATING! plleasee ahah
LuckyNumbers chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
OMG! And you haven't updated in HOW LONG? You can't just keep us on a cliffhanger like that!
LuckyNumbers chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Aw, come on! I thought we were done with Ritz! I really hate her.
LuckyNumbers chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
OMG! Racetrack didn't take the money? It is... unheard of! He ALWAYS wants more money! More money means more betting. This Cassie girl must have got his heart.