Reviews for Mating Games 8: Risky Moves
Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Really good chapter and can't wait to see what happens with the three in the swamp!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Love how you did a drunk Goliath and again very impress with the level of detail you put in your stories... from history/historical to Gargoyle social customs.

Wispr
captwulf chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
I just want to say that this fic is very intriguing. Your writing style is refreshing and you bring up interesting social points to reflect on, as well as splashing humor very well into the mix. The "Mating Game" series is become one of my favorit set of fics out there. Great job, truthfully and wholeheartedly from one author to another.
NyeLew chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I really, really love your series. It's great, and I love the characters and situations that you've written about.

It's really a shame to see such well-written and, quite frankly, awesome pieces of fiction so sadly neglected by reviewers.

Keep on writing! :D
Allaine chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Any chance we could set Marie up with Botan?

;)

Good stuff, glad to see the full-sized stories are back.
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Cool.
Sealgair chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Good job! Crit: The description of the RoboRally game(in chapter 1) was not particularly necessary to the story and seemed to break up the flow. While this story seems to be focusing more on the Clans' POV, I wanted more from Eliza on leaving. The contemplation may have happened last story, but a recap (of her POV not just her reasons) here would have been nice. Pos: While I may be biased (one of the choir you're preaching to?), I think that the explanation of the cultural setting for date-rape was nicely done; not too preachy, not too drawn out.

Good luck on the job search and good luck getting more computer time to write!
A.R.E chapter 1 . 1/20/2007