Reviews for The Silent Agreement
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I always love fics from the PoV of minor characters, so I really enjoyed this. Your characterizations are excellent and you've done a nice job balancing angst with humor. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A great story. Well-written and interesting, and it gives wonderful insight into the possible feelings of those characters who surrounded Harry throughout his six years at Hogwarts but never really had a chance to have their voices heard. Than you. Cinnamon.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
sweet and sad.
Aimael chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love this kind of story, and you wrote it very well. Really, really good! You could write a sequel? 'Bout the same thing but a year after, when Sirius has died too? Just a suggestion, don't like, don't write .

Aimael
name chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
*smiles* you just made me like dean...
Bloodstone Sardonyx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I liked this, especially the categorisation of the different dreams
Salean chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was a such a good idea for a story, and it was a really well-written story as well. I loved the "I'll go get Cho" line. That was brilliant.

Also I really liked the fact that it was from Dean's point of view. We never really find out what it's like for someone looking in from the outside.
ImKim chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Pretty good! You said a lot in a short space. It had humor and angst and friendship and information all rolled into one. I liked it!
sniperbob chapter 1 . 1/20/2007