Reviews for Can't Be Saved
Reviewing Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Aaaaaaaaah! Get those knee eating kittens away from me. I'M REVIEWING! I'M REVIEWING!

XD Cute fic. I'm such a sucker for Ritsuka based angst.

Em...any other stuff :/

Nope, too tired. Me sleep now.

Tata

Thanks for the amazing fic.

(Falls asleep) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DismalAbstraction chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Uwahh! Poor Ritsuka! But at least Soubi is confronting that 'Seimei ordered me to love you' issue which is probably the one stupid thing I don't like about the story. He just needs to be more honest with himself! _
Halan Lore chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
... I reviewed, so don't send Omnivorous Kitties after me!
RubyKitty chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Very good! I wish it was a bit longer though.
Bisexual4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
It was so good. Nice job. I know this is a little late to write a reveiw but I love Loveless! Good Job with this one. Keep up the awesome work! :)
jacob barron chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
iwonderwhat would happen if natsuo got a crush on ai?
Duration chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Yeah... I'd like to keep my knee-caps, so here's my review. XDD It was really cute and I enjoyed reading it. Kind of upset that it was so short though.
Kira Y chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
That was very well written. I am impressed. It was one of the best Loveless fanfictions that I have read yet.
blackfoxofevil chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Waah! Poor Ritsuka-kun! I want to hug him so bad. *sniff* The story made me cry! It was great. *sniff hugs hand made Ritsuka plushie* I give 10/10 for it!
AnimeAngelRin chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
heehee I needed a long fic to read to kill some time and I am SO glad that this was the first one I stumbled across _ 'twas very good, quite unique. I've never read anything like it and you write very well, you make it flow great. there were a few awkward transition points, but after the initial "what? oh, they changed scenes" it was just fantastic great job!

Rin
Witchlit chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
i absolutly LOVED it... its great... in a couple weeks i will probably get some weird urge.. and i will read it again... and until then.. i might miss it.. lol... well yesh.. it was great, i loved everything. the emotion, Ritsuka's sadness on the order, Soubi making him believe it...

i could hug you right now.. but of coarse.. i CANT.. [... but its OK cause im rambling now! yaya!... i think?.. well. .keep up the great work...

D
squirrelmaster chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
yay. that was cool
IsuzuForever chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Omg...how Beautiful...*sniffle* No! I'm NOT crying! . *hides face in hands* I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner, and of course I'm still with you! Gosh this was so beautiful...fuck it...*sobs* *hugs you for writing such beautiful!*

love,

Rin
MiseryGates chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
YAY! I loved the ending!

Sorry for not being home to beta!

And sorry for being depressed last time and missing alot of errors. It's all Dylan's fault. Stupid Dylan. lol
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
*spares ur life* As the Typomaster I have spared ur life because this story is 2 good 4 me 2 kill you. ] Is this really the end of the story?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »