Reviews for Twilight Zone
Arty Anime Lover chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
wat does the story mean

i didn't understand a word!
psquare chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yay! The crossover! You did it, you did it!

Now, quite honestly, the first thing that occured to me when I finished reading this was: "Uh... okay. The point?"

But that's just my jaded, cynical mind talking. Ignore it.

Lovely use of words. The way you described the Get Backers... vivid. Fantastic.

The interactions between the HH characters in the beginning was... I don't know. Unnecessary, I guess. Maybe you could've set up the whole thing better. That would've been awesome.

And they just appear and disappear? Blink, they're there, and blink again, lo, they've gone? Well, now.

At first I thought Kiba was just going to see Akabane only (now wouldn't *that* have been fun? *snit* ((evil laughter)) ). But I didn't expect Sakura to be included. Makubex, maybe.

But whatever. I appreciate that you actually took the time to write something based on my crazy speculations. Again, beautiful choice of words for your descriptions (unfortunately, I can't get as creative in my choice of adjectives, as you must have noticed) - I really enjoyed it.

Take care, and Keep Writing!
Crsytal Haze chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
WOAH. Woah.
promenade chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I liked your very descriptive and distinct use of words... I could imagine it all in my head.

but... were they all appearing and disappearing, just like some OOC powerpoint presentation?

Whenever he blinked, did other people suddenly pop- out?

Above that... it was great! :)
Saki Aiza chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
AWESOME crossover :D. I loved it!