Reviews for Mother and Child
Showghost chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I really liked the idea of this story and your vocabulary chioce was impressive. I realize that this was written quite a while ago, but I would really like to read more!

Miss Elphie
Outofthebluesparkles chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
You're such a good writer! Infinate "aws" for Elphie and baby Liir.
Wiztine chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
I like these! Nice job. Didn't Liir request cheese in Wicked? or was that the OOC? Again, good job, I like these a lot. Have you explored Wicked in the Misc section?
Georgina of Dragons chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
8.5/10.
Ornlu chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
Wow. It was like, a missing chapter from WICKED. I adore your writing style with this story. Please update!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
I really liked this drabble!

The way you described the water arching towards Elphie made it seem like it was in slow motion. I'm not sure if that was your intention or not, but i think that it really added to the entire scene.

'Yet the air still reverberates with the naked terror he saw slicing across her features. If even someone as fearlessly barbed as she shies away from water, what hope can there be for weak, frightened Liir?'

-I thought that this gave some great insight into Liir's personality. It shows how much he depends on Elphaba as a source of power.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next drabble. Please update A.S.A.P.!
CardboardCreative chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Good good. These are very well done. Please, I'd like s'more ;D
NewYorks chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Aw, that was so cute and so sad. Sometimes I feel pity for small Liir - so useless, yet so naïve. He can be so cute and, yes, idiotic, but he is just... Liir. Ha, I loved Elphie's reaction, and I hate Manek. :] Awesome drabble.

Happy writing!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
very nice
AlloftheAbove chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Really, really, really, well done.
NewYorks chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
There are seriously no words to described how much I loved this piece. I always thought that the relationship between Nor and Liir was really bemusing. And this is perfect. Loved it.
Ornlu chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Yay! I like this story, please continue!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
I really liked this drabble!

'“Maybe she just doesn’t know how,” Nor observed sagely.

“Why not?”

“Maybe she didn’t have a mama.”'

-Oh, that part wa sso sad...*sniff*

And you're right, Nor does get left out. .

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Yay you added Nor. Short but good and to the point. I like it a lot. Keep going!
An Unknown Writer chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
please update soon! i love the somewhat sweeter side to elphie