Reviews for Before The Dawn
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 6/21
fue mega hermoso!
Foxluna chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
-giggling- well Gaara i don't think you'll have any trouble dragging her back with you. i think she'd most likely be more than willingly to. lol.
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
KAWAII! So sweet!
luverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
SEQUEL!
Mystery chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I really hope u can update this soon!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
AliceMarieSwan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow, this is amazing! I can't wait for more! Please keep writing and update soon~, whether it be this story or other stories!
EverRose808 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG! Please continue this? :)
Pink Snipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
FoxyMiko I happen to really like your stories for I have read many. I think that this is really well written and planed out. I think Gaara needs someone to love and to be loved back. Most people think of him as the type of person that has a stick so far up his ass you can't even see it if you try to get it out. Even im not so sure where that damn stick is! now I know that you have been pending on posting another story i belive that it was called A Miko's Love For a Wizard. I personally think that you should post it, and anything else you have decided to put your mind too. Don't let anybody put you down while writing any of these stories. if you wish you can contact me on my email:
Death marininja chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awww soo cute love the ending the most :D
Lozenger12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i love it! it's short and very sweet, u should write more kagome/gaara pairing fics, ur really good at it _ whereas i failed miserably T_T
WickedXLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Could you please send me what song that was?
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 5/30/2010