Reviews for Never Forgiven
0Majestic0 chapter 26 . 6/27
When is the new chapter
ankwhat chapter 26 . 3/10
Really great story. Please keep it going. Can't wait to read more.
01Kita chapter 26 . 2/13
i love this story! Please update soon!
fanfictionfanboy chapter 26 . 1/12
This is n awsome storie , but when is the next chapter comming
kissrose36 chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
next chapter please
Yana5 chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
I love this story. Thank you
Guest chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
I love this plz update I like how sasuke is chasing after Naruto I hope they don't become a couple tho I like Leon ad naruto better I love this story tho Goood job :)
TKM chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
Its great chapter and thanks for it BUT I have to say it and don't take it as criticism but, your story is getting depressing and reading gets harder and harder.
roboguy45 chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
I wonder when they will truly learn how they betrayed Naruto, I mean they think it is for some different reason. I can't wait for that chapter, to see how you make them feel and what they will do. I don't think they can make it up to Naruto unless they do something like give their life or something like that. Loved the chapter, I like how you make them suffer, especially team 7. Just love to see Kakashi suffer from guilt and Sasuke not getting the love he wishes to have, Sakura is just wallowing in guilt to and that makes the chapter great, would like to see the other rookie 9 suffer some more LOL.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Whoa what? They are no longer on good terms with each other? What happened?!
Chiko92 chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
I had given up hope of this ever being updated! But miracles do happen ;p

Nice chap !

Question though will Naruto ever go back to just being Naruto instead of cloud ?

Update soon
nelle13 chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
When is there going to be sasunaru, just asking (actually pleading)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Yey! Thank goodness, you started putting 'you' not 'u', thankyou! I was really enjoying your story but that was really annoying me, woop! Yey!
roboguy45 chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Sooo happy that this story was updated, and how should I say this; Whoa what is with Naruto's friends pissing him off so much LOL. I mean the leaf losers and now even Gaara.
Killua17 chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Oh deer that sounds ominous.