Reviews for Over the Edge
Rain chapter 10 . 3/8
That was alright actually, except for the fact that BJ was in a coma for a stomach shot. That makes no sense.
Mele chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
I looked at your profile, and if my math is good, you guys (?) wrote this while in High School? Fairly early HS would be my guess. Damn, you have some serious skills. I hope that you have indeed been published, keep it up. I'm in my 50's and always loved to write stories, but somewhere along the way I lost the magic for a couple of decades or more, and now it all just seems too late. Go for it, grab it, and don't give up. I'm thinking you have what it takes to make a life of it. With this kind of skill at your young age, I can only imagine how good you're going to be in ten, twenty more years. Good luck. Good life. And now I've got another group of stories to work my way through. Best to you!
Not2BForgotten chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Very nice, would love the chapters to be a bit longer, more filled out but even as short as they are they're really well written, POOR BJ!
Lucretius chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Emotional and convincing. Well done!
KGKB radio chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
well now this was interesting, finished.
KGKB radio chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
charles, crying? now that has got to be a first.
KGKB radio chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
oh good night nurse.
KGKB radio chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
we should write a book, chicken soup for the writer's soul? grin.
KGKB radio chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
well this is a fine kettle of fish.
KGKB radio chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
well now that's quite the party. i really think hawk should be comitted.
KGKB radio chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
this is really a different type of story.
KGKB radio chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
great story but how is bj able to walk after being shot in the stomach. hmm.
KGKB radio chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Interesting, very very interesting.
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Better short than nothing.
iamscully chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
very scary! i'm glad bj made it! poor hawkeye and everyone else-waiting and feeling helpless is hard.