Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Loved this story. Good Stargate fic is getting thin on the ground - but I loved this. thanks for sharing
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A great fic showing the emotional bond between the team members and how they all look after Daniel and how, over the years, they have come to use casual physical touch as reassurance for both Daniel and themselves. There is the potential sense of loss woven throughout the fic from Daniel's slip that he doesn't think he died (!) to them all pressed against each other on the settee. Then the hilarious part at the end to finish on a high note!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Very good and very funny.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love the image you created with "Daniel had fallen asleep not even half way through the movie and had slowly migrated into his current pose-which was on his stomach with his head on Jack’s lap, his legs over Sam’s knees and an arm curled around Teal’c’s shoulder-who was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch." How innocent a picture! The ending was so funny!
RS chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I think this is my favorite SG1 fic ever. I love it when the team cherishes their archaeologist.

Thank you for such lovely, lovely images. M. Archaeologist sandwich. I'll take one to go, please.
forestwife chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
brilliant! and the last four lines were pure genius!
Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
such a great one-shot. I especially loved the last 4 lines - great characterization. brilliant.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Excellent ending. That was very funny. I especially liked Teal'c repeating the Sandman line. Wonderful. Daniel's very lucky but then so are SG-1. More please.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
great story!
new creation chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
No need to say "sorry" about this kind of fic. I personally never get my fill of them. You keep on writing them and I'll keep on reading and loving them. Thank you so much! God bless you.
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ah, but we don't mind that you can't "help it" when you do it so well! Excellent job, as always.

:) Cleo
MorganD chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Absolutely lovely. The banter between Jack and Daniel is perfect. The archeologist sandwich was a heartwarming moment. I particularly liked the bit about Daniel not standing to be touched when he remembered how he had died; I've always felt the series should have showed Daniel remembering that, and showing him having the kind of reaction you described. (I'm wondering if you'd be interested in writing that in a fic. I'd certainly love to read it.) And now I have this adorable image of Daniel sleeping in SG-1's collective lap, and I know it'll give me sweet dreams tonight. Thank you.
GaterGina71 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Nice job. You capture the characters very well.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was too cute, hunny. You realize that I am now one of your biggest fans, right? Hehe...