Reviews for The Story of a Girl
thethinkingbird chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
love it!
Cristina chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
so loong since the last update:( please update soon!
Laney Tate chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I hope you will update! I like your story!
Athena Emmett Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
aww i feel so bad for her... she's such a sweet child.
RANDOM chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
please update i like it a lot

its very good

please
pretty.little.darling chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
i love your story! im not really a fan of draco/ginny relationships, but i like it tons anyway. does thea have like, mindcontrol powers or something? because all those girls like, went to bed after she talked to them in that one chapter.
Tasha6678 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Good story, nice chapter, pls update soon. -

-Tasha6678
CharloBlack chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
I like it a lot! You are doing marvelous with your OC and I can't wait to see more! I love how you write her infatuation with Blaise and I'm excited to see how she is going to deny her parents, and what for. Update soon, or you can update WSLF, either one is okay by me :D
Gianna chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
uhuhuh!all those years nicely married and he still can't stand french?this is too funny! I really love this! I was so happy to see you 've update! compliments! just...poor Thea! Jule really boss her around!however...always nice to see Draco and Zabini...and Lucius with his son! simply exilarant! update soon please!ciaociao kiss
Someperson chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I like this story please update and i also like hotstuffs idea and also please update for what seems like forever
HotStuff chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
This is really good in the next chapter can Ithenia wear a miny skirt or something and make her look HOT... ANDD PLEASE UPDATE FOR "WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER" and i also like that lucius doesnt like french LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
yay! I'm so glad this story is alive... great chapter, and I'm still really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Nikkipedia chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I'm really loving this story, although I'm a little hesitant with Itheinna having a crush on Blaise. I'll be eally surprised if she gets older and Blaise realizes that Itheinna isn't a little girl anymore. Anyways, good job!

What's getting to me a little is that you keep changing the narrating POVs.

First it would be Itheinna's, and then it would be third person.

An example is the ending of chapter 5 where Blaise passes some pictures to Itheinna.

But that's an honest mistake, nobody's perfect with grammar.

How do you pronouce Itheinna's name?
Winni3 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Oh, cool! So this like what happens after in with What Seems Like Forever?

Anyway, I like the chapter, please update soon!
imafork01 chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
omg luv this story so far! cant wait for the next chappy