Reviews for The Greatest Adventures of Hatake Kakashi!
Sealing Mistress chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Interesting, I like it. :D
oakleaf chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
This is a great exploration of Kakashi's character, as well as a broken Sakumo.

I love your style.

Well done.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
awesome story. poor kakashi though.
SKT chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
I can't believe you don't have a couple thousand reviews. Your writing for a mere kinda-sophisticated child seems very accurate. I love how you put in that Kakashi cried (in the jail thing) because it displays his humanity and how emotions do get the better of us sometimes. Fantastic work, so I'll be checking out your other works. Keep in mind, I rarely review. xD

~SKT
HH chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Oh this has to be one of my favorite young Kakashi stories!
WrittenInSilence chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
This was an amazing read and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I'll definitely be looking for this again. Keep it up!
stroopery chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
oh, i'd just like to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :). I can't find anything I dislike in this piece, everything flows so well, every scene forms up the story nicely and I love little kakashi's characterisation. I love it also that Sakumo appeared in the battle :D.

This is such a pleasant read, thanks a lot for writing and sharing it :)!
KakashiKrazed chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
wow - I'm slowly working my way through some of your older work after being hooked by Sphere of Influence. . . You, my friend, have your mind firmly entrenched in the id and ego of the Hatake clan to such an extent that I humbly bow in your presence.

Your ability to bring this story to life - not only through the eyes of a 6 yr old - but also through the mind of a 3 yr old - astounds me. And your portrayal of the broken down Sakumo - with rare moments of lucidity - was both touching and heart-breaking at the same time.

You have also managed to capture a side of Jiraiya that most would overlook - and have breathed life in Minato in a way that feel appropriate to the world of Naruto.

I continue to enjoy your writing style - and look forward to more of your word-craft.

Respectfully yours -

'Krazed
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Lol I was really blur. I was reading the first chapter and I didn't notice that they story was complete. My bad. I love this story!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I saw a fanart of this story on Deviant Art and it caught my interest. Your fanfic is really interesting! Please update soon!
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Uh oh. Things just got a lot harder for Kakshi. I wonder how he will escape with higher security and no weapons.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I felt so sorry for Kakashi when I read the part about his dad. I have a very bad feeling that he is going to come home from this mission to a corpse.
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
I liked that you put the scenes at the end that might have bogged the story down if included

well most of them would have been okay but it's great that you didn't ruin Jiriaya and Sakumo's surpsrise arrival
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aw :D

:D

Can't stop smiling

:D
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
lol

poor Minato

crying? shinobi don't cry!

Had me on the edge of my seat

boy am I glad this fic is complete

I don't think my nails could take

having to wait for an update
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »