Reviews for Sokka's Muscles
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
AWWW TOPH'S CRUSH IS SO CUTE. I love how she isn't malicious about Suki or her relationship with Sokka, despite how much she seems to like him. It's adorable! You wrote this well, I liked it a lot.
Infinite Inficio chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was very cute, and I really like the use of events in actual episodes; they tie in very nicely. Well done!
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
In character and very cute. How do you do it?

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
DeSilva chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That is exactly the scenario I imagined! lol
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
In that episode, when she's holding on to his arm for dear life, she's smiling. This seems to be a good reason for that, no?

Nice work!
KansasMac chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Unspeakably cute. I like how you used canon moments from The Serpent's Pass and Crossroads of Destiny in this.
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You captured Toph's thought's perfectly. This could be used for a special edition disk of character thoughts through the series. Nice job.
Nafien chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This was really cute. Toph and Sokka are just a great pair. I like how even when she satisfied her curiousity she kept holding on. Great story, I hope you have more to come.
Blufle chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Stories like this deserve reviews. It was too cute for words! Oh, Toph, how you make us smile at your little quirks. She actually remembered even weeks later after Suki's comment. XD Loved it.

~FMN45
bait you in chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
cute
frozenheat chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You know this is exactly what was going on her mind at those moments xD

Great one-shot!