Reviews for Call Me When You're Sober
ARandomFangirler chapter 20 . 8/10
Hi! I love this parody! Mind if I do a commentary?
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
BWAHAHAHAAAAA I actually fell off my chair laughing so hard! This story is even worse than "My Immortal"! I congratulate you, my friend, for accomplishing such a feat!.even though your grammar and spelling kind of sucks, LOL!
King of Beasts chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Obvious troll is obvious:))
T.Awesome chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Holy crap this sucks. You obviously cannot even compare to Tara Gilesbie's story. Don't even try.
And ease up on the purposeful spelling errors, it's impossible to make out.
Otaku-chama chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Ugh, I would have actually liked this fail of a story if you didn't blatantly copy it off of My Immortal. If it's a parody, say so, so I won't think you're a retard with no imagination.
Also, this whole "preps" and "posers" thing is getting ridiculous. People don't actually fit into those categories in real life, and if they did, you and any other "goffik" writers are probably the biggest posers out there.
ACryForHelp chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow, this sucks. Come back when you graduate grade school and drop the Mary-sue.
CloudedMindx chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Haha! This is a great parody of My Immortal...I hope thats what this is anyway, if not...ummm, wow.
J.R. Jenx chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
HAHAHA! It's funny cause you tried to imitate Tara Gilesbie and EPICLY FAILED!

You will never, I repeat NEVER, will be a legend like Tara Gilesbie was when she "wrote", or should I say "destryd da hyuman lynguag", "My Immortal"

You lamely tried to copy what she did, and FAILED.

And, we know you're imitating Tara with the name "Ebony" in what's-her-face's name.

I laugh, and SHUN you for trying to imitate the Goddess of the Worst Fanfiction ever.

I now wipe my hands clean of this filth, never to return again. So, ta-ta! Adios! AU REVOIR!

jilted colours chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
Y'know, I'd tell you that I hate you and that you should go die, but this is obviously a joke. For which case, I applaud you. I think all of your reviews would've been a helluva lot nicer had you have said "This is a parody of the piece of crap Tara whats-her-face shat out onto the internet" and you wouldn't have been insulted. xD

Regardless, as long as this is just to make fun of My Immortal, I found this quite amusing.
D. Kennedy chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
I just wanted to say that posting this story, even as a joke, AND continuing it for 17 or so chapters is a little stupid. I am sorry that you have so much extra time you have to post this for fun. Seriously, I actually kind of feel bad for you.

I get it is a joke, and I guess on some level reading this is "funny"... I think that reading the reviews is funnier. But on another level it is just polluting this site with more garbage that it honestly does not need.

This isn't suppose to be a flame, (I already left one when I skimmed chapter one and thought you were serious) this is a question.

Why? Why would you waste you time with this and not write something that actually has some legitimacy? Why would you put this out into the world? just, why...
ColaVixen Inc chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
It's kinda funny how people are taking this seriously, you know? I'm not a flamer, and this is funny. it gets a little hard to read, but it's hilarious.
Claps chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Tone it down a bit man, the work is good, I mean, you're really pissing people off here, but it is a little... Obvious? The whole Gerard Way thing is copied off My Immortal, which says more plainly than words your taking the piss... It's hard to come up the some really retarded stuff originally, but it'll be totally worth it if you work at it yeah?
That One Flamer Person chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
You used correct grammar! That world must be coming to an end! Gah!

That One Flamer Person chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
No comment. Just no freaking comment.

That One Flamer Person chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
Just leave him there? Real smart, guys, real smart.