Reviews for The Sisters CLAMP Fairy Tales: Tsubasa Edition!
Syara chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Can I translate your story to Vietnamese?
Dark Rose Princess chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
LOL. This is hilarious you should keep up the awesome work!
Inexplicable Delight chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
this is freakin' hilarious!

GOOD JOB!
barefoot11 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
xD I thought Kurogane would be the Big Bad Wolf, but with Mokona it's even cuter! x3
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Oh, I so wish I could give you an idea, but I'm out of them! I really love this story, though! I think it's hilarious. I don't know if this was constructive, though... But I do hope you update soon, and I really do wonder where Fai was?
hellzboy chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Cinderella~! Little Mermaid! Beauty and the beast! Alladin! XD perhaps maybe.. alice in wonderland? XD anways! That was great! super funny! I had to keep my mouth shut for not waking up people who's already asleep~! XD hehehe Please Please Please Update this! go o kingdom hearts for some inspiration! maybe that can help! XD hehehe bye! hope you come back to this!
random little girl chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Ooh! I know where Fai-san is! Fai san hid in the well with Syaoran-frog and HE cursed poor Syaoran-kun to be a frog because Fai-san's magic, right?

And Fai-san just wanted his little princess to be happy so Fai-san se up the whole thing as a matchmaking experience!

w . writermg . webs . com

Hehe, I have no constructive criticism. It's just...LOL. But maybe less dirt. (WHAT THERE IS A MOVIE? OH~!)
pmpatg chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
OMG where is Fye?

Very fun I really think the story is a little mean for acting the way it is
applepielover chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
I actually figured out who the frog is during the dialogue. Good job on the hints.

As for Fai's location, in case you feel like updating again, I can suggest The Elves and the Shoemaker or The Golden Bird. By the way, I don't think I see a mention of Mokona in this story (?).

Corrections:

"One day it happened the she miscalculated where exactly the ball would land and missed." I believe the (first one) should be that.

"Sakura looked around and saw a frog stretching it’s thick, ugly head from the water… harsh." its.

Suddenly, the princess’ caretaker, Yuuko, came running towards the princess and snatched her away from the ugly, disgusting little frog." princess's.

"Yuuko took Sakura’s face in his hands and simply explained, “Sakura-chan, you’re shallow in this story.”" her.

"Fai, for some reason, was no where to be seen." nowhere.

“IT’S HOW THE FREAKIN’ STORY GOES AND I’M DANM SICK OF THIS AND WANT TO GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY, SO DO IT!” damn.

"If Sakura wanted a Disney experience with her prince, then would get it, by golly!" I believe "she" should be between then and would.

"And so the beautiful princess took the hyperventilating frog in her hands and gave it a chaste (though oddly lingering) kiss on it’s little, froggie face." its.
applepielover chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I remember the story of Hansel and Gretel. I honestly didn't like it when the two children are left alone in the woods just because the parents are struggling with food.

I actually like how you did it with Tsubasa.

Corrections:

"Due to their parents loud bickering (which actually was much better than other sounds -hint hint-), their children, Sakura and Syaoran, could not sleep and heard every bit of what they were saying." parents'.

"However, when there were asleep, Yuuko had a villain monologue." they.

"Sakura, being the heavy sleeper she was, didn’t hear Syaoran shouts." Syaoran's.
applepielover chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
I could definitely see Fai as being the Miller in this fairy tale.

I like the SyaoSaku fluff. X3 As for Watanuki, you were right! :D

Corrections:

"However, they were no where near as bad as what he said he told Kuro-king Sakura could do." nowhere.

"The perfect opportunity to get with the king of sexiness had just been lain out before him, but because he had stupidly put his daughter was in peril, he could in no way enjoy it." I believe was should be omitted.

"The prince’s kind words gave Sakura a bit of strength and confidence, but she still had no more idea how to spin the straw into gold than she did the first time." ideas.

"However, King Kurogane thought while seeing the way his son looked at the girl, my son has been the one entrusted with the key to the chambers." I believe my should be his.

"Now they were all one big happy family (even though the kind would strongly deny it)." king.
applepielover chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Another good Tsubasa fairy tale! X3 I like how Mokona plays his role in this story. I feel that Fei Wong Reed could have been the Ogre, but Fai as a Wizard is fine with me too.

Corrections:

"Mokona put on it’s boots and slung the sack around it’s pudgy, little body." its.

"It put a quantity of bran and some thistle leaves into it’s sack and stretched out near it as if it were a corpse. Soon, one of it’s brethren jumped into the sack and the rabbit pulled the drawstring tight and killed him." its.

"Proudly, Mokona took it’s prey to the palace and asked to speak with King Kurogane. It had decided that it’s master was to be called the Marquis of Carabas, and when it was brought into the king’s apartment, it bowed low, saying, “Look, King Kuro-puu! Mokona has a rabbit that my noble lord, the Marquis of Carabas, has commanded me to present to you!”" its.

"Another time, Mokona carried it’s sack and hid it’s self among some standing corn." its.

"Again Mokona presented it’s prey to the king and again the king thanked him after much nagging from his advisor, Tomoyo." its.

"For two or three months the rabbit continued to bring it’s master’s game to the king, who, after a while, was able to use all the furs to give to Tomoyo to make some clothes as a distraction from teasing him." its.

"One day, when Mokona knew the king would be out along the riverside with his beautiful daughter, Sakura, it said to it’s master," its.

"Quickly he commanded his guards to save it’s lordship’s dying pride, the Marquis of Carabas." its.

"While they were drawing the marquis from the river, Mokona came up to the coach and told the king it’s master’s clothes had been stolen by some perverts, who had run off with them." its.

"As they rode through the countryside, Mokona ran on before them, overjoyed that it’s scheme had begun to succeed." its.

“an it yields a plentiful harvest each year.” and.

"Mokona had taken care to learn everything it could about the wizard and now asked to see him, saying it had come to pay it’s respects." its.

"The wizard received him as politely as a wizard could, which was actually quite nice since the rose petals for Mokona’s entrance added wonderful effect, and made it sit down" A period should be at the end.

"It’s boots skidded and slipped upon the tiles and it nearly fell to it’s death." its.
applepielover chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I really do like your storytelling. X3

As for the "destiny" thing, it's hitsuzen.

Corrections:

"As the years went by, Fai grew to be the most eautiful child imaginable and the witch was insistent on not cutting his hair and putting him in girl clothes." beautiful.

"“What that hell?” he said to himself." the.

"The king’s son spoke to him gently and told him how annoyed he had been for he past few days, but it was now okay since Fai was hot." the.

"The prince smelled sweet hair product and it seemed so familiar to him to that he went toward it." I think it's sweet hair products.

"The prince was still pissed off at the which for pushing him out of the window." witch.
applepielover chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Another good and cute Tsubasa fairy tale. I like the part with Syaoran and Sakura (even though I've read the real story of Sleeping Beauty XD).

Corrections:

"After the christening the company returned to he palace, where a great feast had been prepared to honor the seven fairies." to the.

"I have no clue what the hell our parents were thinking, but I would never under any circumstances willing marry such an annoying idiot!" I believe "to" should be between willing and marry.

“Well, um, I always heard the story as the princess being awakened by true loves first kiss?” true love's.
applepielover chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
I like how you fit the characters with their roles. I'm sorry about your fingers though.

Corrections:

“But since Fai is playing Snow White, and Sakura would be the worse evil queen of all time, the job was given to me. Unless YOU want to be the evil queen?” worst.

"“Shut the hell up!” Kurogane shouted, dropping Fai back to wear he was originally laying." where.