Reviews for What's In a Name
Death101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I needed to read something happy after that finale to Trunks' suicide. It was an amusing story. Nicely done.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is cute, and would have loved to see it as a multi-fic AU, but I can see where you're coming from with it being good as a oneshot. Besides, it can't be pointless if it's enjoyable, right? Cause then it has a point - to entertain the masses! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
it kinda feels like a cliff-hanger
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really like this. It's almost bittersweet :)
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Now You've got me curious as to what Trunks-kun's Saiyajin name is. Good oneshot!
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nice :D maybe you should have left it as a first chapter... zero chapter... or prequel... I loved the whole thing together...

This ( Stuck in time, I just cant help but counting it as one since I have read it like that) is so totally going to be my favourite Trunks story!
Dilu chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Nice fic, interesting addition to the cannon, its believeable and I haven't sen DBZ for sometime but I think both the characters were aptly portreyed. The desciptions were short and sufficient for a one shot of this one's length, well done :)

going to the sequel now

dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh, this was so cute and nice and heartfelt. I'm in the process of reading your stories, and I really like them. This was great. Good luck on any new stories you might be writing.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
daughteralucard chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
ok so i read this story a long time ago and it was put out a long time ago so i dont even no if you remembered it but i think you should continue it instead of making it a one shot cause it looks like its got promise for a nice action drama! just a cookie for your thoughts and a cake for your dream!
ShayL chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Whee! Vegeta-Trunks bonding time! And it was Mirai this time! Yayayayaya! Haha, sorry, Mirai is so angsty and awesome, and his "relationship" with Vegeta is very interesting. I like how you set it up before anyone even knows who Trunks is. Very nice.
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Hey i liked it. Good ending. That was clever of Trunks.
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
:D there's not enough of these! good job, as usual XD
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Saiyan names ... hmm, what an idea. *grins*

I love it when I dream stories.