Reviews for The Nature of Things
Daiki Chuu chapter 1 . 4/10
Hehe very sexy I love this threesome and what makes this better is a Uke Inuyasha *giggles*
Bravo!
willtofish chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
make another sequal but make it a story
Safiiri chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I think I've decided that you are a god/goddess. I definitely love your writing :) I hope you consider making the Kouga/Sess/Yasha a full-blown many chapters story, cuz I'd love to see some more of this (including of course Kagome getting her ass kicked for being retarded when she finds out, but then I'm vindictive and I don't like her :-P)

seshyaoifan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i loved both those stories,you should make it a continuing series...hell maybe add a few other characters,but i think just inu seshy and kouga on a continuing smut story is a stroke of wonder,keep up the writing
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
THAT WAS HOT!
Undead Roxie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
love it yaoi is the best!
Sessh-Amy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i cant stop re-reading this story
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
again loved it:) thanks:$:):):):):):)
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I promised myself i would never read Sesshoumaru/inuyasha...now look at what i just read, and i enjoyed it. dam you awesome authors.
midnight shadow ttk chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
amazing!are gonns write anymore stories about koga and sesshomaru
MissMadrid24 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OH WOW SUPER HOT!
BythewayMerlin chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
As if something read my mind I clicked on this story when searching baha XD I loved it, sad there can't be all too much action but it was still amazing, I absolutely loved the twist where Inuyasha was later mixed into the whole thing. I loved it, great, great, and amazing job!
bythetongue chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is very very good, but I went to your homepage and its not there T_T

this totally disappoints me. where is it?
green-as-elphaba chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
wats your homepage?
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ok...so I went to your homepage but it's not there! Where is it so that I can read it? Your fic before this was really good so I have high expectations for this one especially since Inu kun is in it too.