Reviews for The Writing on the Wall
bookaholic2000 chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Love Neville! An Ron.
bookaholic2000 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
LOL! Sometimes, I wonder the same thing, you know, that if J.K. Rowling is delusional. She writes H/Hr moments sub-consciously and when she comes back to her senses, she exclaims a loud "Oh!" and then shoves a R/Hr moment (which doesn't quite fit... Well, it does fit. Honestly, a delusional (or any other shipper for that matter) needs to spill their anger, and Rowling - as she is a Romione lover and loves the ship with her brain, but truly loves H/Hr with her soul and heart - spilled hers by adding a rather unfitting R/Hr thingy so that the beloved Romione fans won't feel disappointed. She was under-pressure, fellow Delusionals. Kidding! I was just spilling my anger here!) into us poor readers' faces that clearly states, "Sorry, but I plan to pair Harry with Ginny, and Ron with Hermione. Please, forgive my sub-conscious delusional-self; I had no intentions to bring the H/Hr moments up." No offence, J.K. I wove you and your Wizarding World! But Harry and Hermione were so much better!
bookaholic2000 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Oh! So Pansy loved Malfoy...

For a second there, I thought that she liked Ron. hehehehe
bookaholic2000 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Really, Harry can be weird sometimes.
bookaholic2000 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I know! Neville likes Ginny! I just know that.
bookaholic2000 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
McGonagall was spelt wrong. Good chapter.
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
What! George fancied Hermione! Or someone else! I don't know... But it is quite a shocker!
bookaholic2000 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Ron is thick, really.
bookaholic2000 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I knew it! I knew that Hermione's parents had been murdered.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
What is on the walls? WhatisonthewallsWhatisonthewallsWhatisonthewallsWh atisonthewalls? AHHHHHHHH! I HATE SUSPENSE!
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
This story was brilliant. at first, I'm in doubt because it seems dark at first. But then it turned so mushy especially with Harry's letter. though I'm sure Voldemorts participation was eventually been scrapped. No complaits there though. Just seemed tired of reading Voldy related stuff in ff.
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Whoa that was shocking. George fancied Hermione. Lol
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Intruiging. What happened to Hermione... Hmmm
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Definitely thinking Hermione's parents are dead. I can think of little else that would devastate her like that.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Good chapter. I wonder if something happened to her parents, as that would explain her quick departure from school and unwillingness to talk to anyone. I would think it must've been Bellatrix and that Hermione is determined to find her and get revenge. Hmm. Or maybe 'Mudblood' is what's written on the walls. I can't wait to find out.