Reviews for It's All My Fault
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 2/23
Wonderful fic, but I kinda got a little worried at the end. Are you doing okay? You're a really good author, but the way you wrote that ending to make Trunks's suicide seem okay has me a bit worried about you.
Death101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hey. I couldn't log in at this time but I wanted to post a review. If you want to reply, my account is Death101 Fox Version ID 1638237. Just wanted to say I was in tears by the end of the story. Although they only really started when Vegeta was talking to Goku. Anyways, I'm glad someone wrote on a conclusion to the suicide stories and I'm glad a little good came from the outcome but this is still freaking depressing.
-D101
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was sad
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is so sad! Great job.
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
*sniff* I hate the suicidal ones but I still read them anyways for some reason. Nice fic! D
OceanSoul95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
'sniff' I cried during this awesome angst story. Trunks is still one of my fav. charaters but i can see him doing this because of Vegeta awesome again.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Sad...
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw...It breaks my heart to think of Trunks doing something like that...But it's beautifully written. You did an incredible job! I hate it when fics are horribly inconclusive, and this one certainly wasn't! Once again, congrats on a great job.

Angel Wings-008
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh, you made me so sad for the billionth time in a day! I will never read a suicide fic, nope, they're so sad! Poor, poor Vegeta!
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
*wipes away tears* how could it get any better?
LeximusPrime08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow, i'm instantly sad. i liked it.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
TOT that..was so wondeful! *crying*
shahi chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Thanks for taking care of my aftermath curiosity, I hope you'll make more fics.
ShayL chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw! Man, now you gotta feel bad for Vegeta! Poor guy... and poor Trunks. Oh, it's still depressing! Lol, but it is a good sequel to those suicidal one-shots. Congrats on being the first... I think, haha!
Neatsue chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Wow i love it. .but i just have one question. Why didn't they just wish him back?