Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
Kageyjay chapter 38 . 8/7
Now I really need the tissues. I wish you had finished. You are such a good writer. This is a good story, well written.
Debbie Hicks chapter 38 . 3/3/2017
37.
Dusk
then Mariteea suddenly felt Different her skin was A bODYSUIT Like mine shatted but suddenly frozen into the Gates of time had Slivery skin of moonlight and Jurai red eyes with mine one ALICE! SsHE WOKE UP Ugh i ate heart of tag gagh and serpent worms gross YEOW! Blasted a light with my own with bitten best friend had children then Volturi found me accused of a Immortsal childrren tgthen EXECUTED US/THEM Torn from here then Galactic witnesses with witnesses then crunched ffeely with himburned into ashes then blown as a species popped then came with rattlesnake venom then blown from here then it happened four merged shatted then suddenly crashed from the hallow out corpses brought in here then reported the mother is dead with her mate with her daufhgter followed with them but they been resurrected by hosts are undead good bring them then killed with force then my daughter had a gift could mind meld so my own powers emerged with best friends and kids wre hybrids natural flesh and blood kids Alice she is a hybrid with a undead mother with Edward teaching both the rules with them are supernaturally special these my hybrid daughter with their hybrid children are natural kids of both traits then blacking outside poped with kids with wolves then with kids crashed then suddenly her powers emerged forged a physical shield then myself held a mental shield so they had planet powers then possessed BETAZED GALACTIC POWER! MAKE-UP! Risen up my voice and mental shield higher then nails exploding into fiery energy then suddenly ringing most rillling then my daughter felt it then yelling BAJOR GALACTIC POWER! DENEB GALACTIC POWER DELTA GALACTIC POWER CESTUS GALACTIC POWER! MAKE-UP! Then suddenly herself did a war cry then transformed with other kids were teenagers with our nest best friends glowing Stop right here negatrash the pretty suited guardian of Betazed guaeds ye the great fire the holy rings of Rixx blissed be by the holy chaice i Stand i Stand for one the behalf of the Crystal Millenniun are HERE! Dear what is onto ourselves down here a talking cat you are born different Marie with your blood is Vampire slayer blood not this time daimon then rin jin rypu pryu retsu kai bai chi shi zen chi zhou chi shi bai suddenly herselkf was a priestess welding a Ward into front her own face focused her training with our own then EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORCIZED! That she got speed from Edward Cullen's transferrance thrown her ward fl,aming really fiery then suddenly Crunched Garrett he was onto the dirt and eyes rolling feet/legs raised gasp i see evil gomen please forgive my manners Garrett herself bowed in reverance respect the Japanese waygood god woman had a daughter is different yes i am special but imprintedMother no horny stuff on Father herself switched to Vulcan in a flash that was it my father crossed to heaven granted me trust funds with other both was now a wealthiest woman alive for her with them blown freely with the kids frozen cursed with powers that with siblings followed now too late withnomads with four lost both witnessesd blown from here brought in here with both killed now too late murdered then it happened herself aged to be 16 to 17 stopped finally then blown freely was the body of athirteen year old girl frozen forever in time and space unable to die out cursed us/them with a mark forged golden tiaras was complete then Alice had a vision of her own birthright was not normal was with my blod who looked human her smell was driving her crazy was warmer quite warm smelt used my nose trained Alice i smelt her you crazy it is from here oh my god you can't sleep no i never rest Covens she is using her instincts to smell her no way thennews from here was Maria witnessed i let out a threating roar starling from my own throat growling deeply protecting her snarling fangs flared she fled of the child oi created was not humannor Vampire both to the Volturi of the kids aged faster but very too slowly where you learn to growl Mother train me with Father oh no she sounds Vulcan yes then blacking outside with the kids then snapped but brought here then came death then suddenly Maria was frighten what a child bitten from here no born not humannor your species special Guaeds then executed her then too late murdered then caused Us/them to find witnesses of species time to fight them march for war.
Just me chapter 38 . 2/15/2017
This was a great story but so annoyed I read it without realising it was never finished grrrrrr
silver-stone2 chapter 38 . 2/10/2017
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel?
ninny 1 chapter 38 . 10/16/2016
Oh it's not finished it's so good and I guess your not going to finish at this stage so sad
Nicoconsd chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
I'm so sad the story ends here... I am so curious how things work out in the end. My imagination is that one of the wolves imprint on Mari Alice so that she can be with them and Bella gets turned so that she is with Edward... but who knows! I really did love this story such an interesting twist throwing in a child in the mix that was old enough to have a solid opinion. :)
jk chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
this story has been hard to read...mostly because I hate Marietta and theres a lot of her in here. what a awful fucking name too
jk chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I'm fucking grossed out that bellas daughter likes Edward...I swear if this is one of THOSE fics...errrrr
Guest chapter 38 . 3/21/2016
Why do people write stories and not finish them? Soooooo disappointing ! I know life has away of getting busy and things happen but sense 2007? And it's always the best stories .
Gidget922 chapter 38 . 3/8/2016
Wow this is one powerful story
lunaplateada1986 chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
Hello!
I just read tris history completely in a day, I think I was complete.
Please.
PLEASE. **Sad sad face if you don't **
Tell me you are going to continue, I see that the last date of actualization it's 2007 but it's just cruelty you don't.
Best regards and please answer even if only to back of and else.
Dayana
sherter39 chapter 38 . 1/14/2016
Need MORE!
bellabyday chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
I found this story a few weeks ago and just finished reading. I see you haven't updated in like 6 years so I'm not holding out hope that you will finish this wonderful story. Just wanted to let you know by chance that you still see your reviews that I really enjoyed this! Your writing is wonderful and this story was really great! ~Bellabyday
beadedangel chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
This is wonderful! Hope you continue soon.
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Excellent dinner ! Although it's hard to get a read on Bella.
2,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »