Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
san4jon chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
san4jon chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
san4jon chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
lol she thinks he wants her daughter
san4jon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
yikes bella is gonna flip
blondiebabyx0x0 chapter 38 . 5/1/2010
Omg you haven't updated for 9 MONTHS! U have to finish! I'll die if you don't!
blondiebabyx0x0 chapter 36 . 5/1/2010
No! Don't leave!
blondiebabyx0x0 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
You should do point of views saying who is narrating that chapter or part. Cuz it's kind of hard to tell.
mzlala chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
your writing is amazing!

38 can't be the last chapter... are you planning on writing anymore or has it been abandoned? (i hope your planning on continuing)
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 38 . 4/23/2010
I love your story and your Edward, Bella and Marietta. This is one of the best AU stories with canon characters, which I have read, believable, emotional, funny. Edward is not just wallowing and proclaiming his love, as if it gives him some right over Bella as in other fics, he is stoic, he suffers, feels guilty, and really feels that he does not deserve Bella after what he has done. His tact,understanding and care for Bella and Marietta are fascinating. Bella is also very believable in her doubts, love and tenderness to Edward. I would be happy, if you could finish the story! In any case, you are a fascinating writer. All the best!
silky161 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
love this hope you can complete the whole story
watermelonflavored chapter 38 . 4/14/2010
tears!
I promise you that chapter 38 . 4/13/2010
absolutely LOVED the story. Good job!
Sofia chapter 38 . 4/12/2010
PLEASE, FINISH THIS STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU!

I started to read this a week ago, more or less, and I'm in love with this fanfic - I NEED to know how it ends (and please, this chapter can't be an end!). You wrote 38 spent a lot of time doing it - why can't you spend more three hours, write 2 or even more chapters? Then me and all the people that read this would know the end!

Please, think about it.

Kisses :**

(Sorry about any mistakes, I'm still in English Class. I'm Brazilian haha :D)
Twiolic chapter 38 . 4/10/2010
Tragic! I just finished chapter 38 and only now realized this wonderful story isn't complete. What a cliffie to leave hanging all these months. Have you abandoned this story?
GYPSYGIRLR chapter 38 . 4/5/2010