Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
silky161 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
love this hope you can complete the whole story
watermelonflavored chapter 38 . 4/14/2010
tears!
I promise you that chapter 38 . 4/13/2010
absolutely LOVED the story. Good job!
Sofia chapter 38 . 4/12/2010
PLEASE, FINISH THIS STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU!

I started to read this a week ago, more or less, and I'm in love with this fanfic - I NEED to know how it ends (and please, this chapter can't be an end!). You wrote 38 spent a lot of time doing it - why can't you spend more three hours, write 2 or even more chapters? Then me and all the people that read this would know the end!

Please, think about it.

Kisses :**

(Sorry about any mistakes, I'm still in English Class. I'm Brazilian haha :D)
Twiolic chapter 38 . 4/10/2010
Tragic! I just finished chapter 38 and only now realized this wonderful story isn't complete. What a cliffie to leave hanging all these months. Have you abandoned this story?
GYPSYGIRLR chapter 38 . 4/5/2010
i like this 1 but win r u going fin it
Sammy-boyy chapter 38 . 4/2/2010
Completely flabbergasted :] Absolutely amazing.

...but..:'(...is that the end?
saya4haji chapter 38 . 3/21/2010
STUMBLED UPON UR STORY WHEN LOOKING AT ANOTHER AUTHORS FAVOITES, I ENDED UP STAYING UP TO A RIDICULOUS HOUR SO AS TO READ THROUGH IT AND I MUST SAY I TRULY ENJOYED IT.

I HOPE U HAVENT GIVEN UP AND THAT U WILL CONTINUE THE STORY.

ITS AT SUCH A NAIL BITING POINT, PLS UPDATE, LOVE UR WRITING. THANKS FOR THE STORY
summerc79 chapter 38 . 3/8/2010
Hope u update soon...

That cliffhanger is so urgh! ;)
jennieb75 chapter 38 . 3/6/2010
What an awesome AU story... Of course, I've found it in the midst of the ultimate cliffhanger! lol Can't wait to see what happens!
butterflyswirls79 chapter 38 . 3/1/2010
I LOVE IT! KEEP GOING...I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! :)
sherebis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
More please
SerenShadow chapter 38 . 2/21/2010
Please update soon! I'm lovin this! ;)

I'm not sure if I like MariAlice or not, she is so different from Nessie... But if she helps Bella see that she still belongs to Edward then I'm on her side!

Anyway, Please update soon!

Lisa-Marie
Besks chapter 37 . 2/18/2010
i really have no idea where you could to from here.

i mean skip 5 more years and then he turns her?

i mean its so well done but where could you go with it she has to protect her kid. who by the way has really grown on me. poor Bella and poor poor Edward I LOVE THIS STORY! please finish it for me... I'm desperate here...
SparksFlyUp1223 chapter 38 . 2/17/2010
OMG! I know it's gonna take time, I heard the news, but you HAVE TO! HAVE TO CONTINUE!

I wanna know how it ends!
2,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »