Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
twilight8ec chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
u r gonna continue right? cause u def. should i really want to kno what happens next i love all your stories including this one!
Yo chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
please update soon!
winter rain 291 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i love it! cliffhangers are so much fun :) i can't wait for bella's reaction.
Reprieve chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Keep writing it sound slike it could get juicy :]
Yttan chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh, loving it so far! Can't WAIT for more! Great first chapter.
Prima-02-Donna chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Love it. Can't wait to see what develops.

foreverinlove17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ah, I am so excited. :). This story seems like it has alot of possibilites. A little teacher student romance. haha. Update soon.
just author chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
awesome awesome awesome. Update quickly. this is my first review so i'm not that good. More info on the dad like when they fell in love, name . In later chtps. though
arkseeker chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
no no continue! update soon or i might die. that was awesome more please i need to know what happens. i was reading a fanfic like this one but the person never finished it and i was soo sad. i am so interested to see how u play this out.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
really good so far! i like marietta's nickname. will we learn more about bella's husband? update soon!
love-lust-lies-life chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I Love This Fic Already! Its original and fresh even at the start _ your other works are very good with plot depth and keeping characers together without them seeming OOC so that must mean this fic will be wonderful as well D Please keep the chapters rolling!
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Its really good. I liked that you left it a cliff-hanger. Keep going
katbaby chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You have intrigued. I loved how Marietta describes her mom and dad. So Edward is in Forks and he's meet Bella's daughter, and he can read her mind. I'm looking forward to see where you go with this. thanks for sharing.
notreal17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
so so so good keep going i love it
2,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 Next »