Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
Princess Pirates chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
oh I love this story so far, update soon please
rileylynn chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
wow, very nice~ update soon
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh! This ought to prove to be interesting!
twilight8ec chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
u r gonna continue right? cause u def. should i really want to kno what happens next i love all your stories including this one!
Yo chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
please update soon!
winter rain 291 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i love it! cliffhangers are so much fun :) i can't wait for bella's reaction.
Reprieve chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Keep writing it sound slike it could get juicy :]
Yttan chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh, loving it so far! Can't WAIT for more! Great first chapter.
Prima-02-Donna chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Love it. Can't wait to see what develops.

XoX

Victoria
foreverinlove17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ah, I am so excited. :). This story seems like it has alot of possibilites. A little teacher student romance. haha. Update soon.
just me.an author chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
awesome awesome awesome. Update quickly. this is my first review so i'm not that good. More info on the dad like when they fell in love, name . In later chtps. though
arkseeker chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
no no continue! update soon or i might die. that was awesome more please i need to know what happens. i was reading a fanfic like this one but the person never finished it and i was soo sad. i am so interested to see how u play this out.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
really good so far! i like marietta's nickname. will we learn more about bella's husband? update soon!
love-lust-lies-life chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I Love This Fic Already! Its original and fresh even at the start _ your other works are very good with plot depth and keeping characers together without them seeming OOC so that must mean this fic will be wonderful as well D Please keep the chapters rolling!
2,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 Next »