Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
Just me chapter 38 . 2/15/2017
This was a great story but so annoyed I read it without realising it was never finished grrrrrr
silver-stone2 chapter 38 . 2/10/2017
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel?
ninny 1 chapter 38 . 10/16/2016
Oh it's not finished it's so good and I guess your not going to finish at this stage so sad
Nicoconsd chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
I'm so sad the story ends here... I am so curious how things work out in the end. My imagination is that one of the wolves imprint on Mari Alice so that she can be with them and Bella gets turned so that she is with Edward... but who knows! I really did love this story such an interesting twist throwing in a child in the mix that was old enough to have a solid opinion. :)
jk chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
this story has been hard to read...mostly because I hate Marietta and theres a lot of her in here. what a awful fucking name too
jk chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I'm fucking grossed out that bellas daughter likes Edward...I swear if this is one of THOSE fics...errrrr
Guest chapter 38 . 3/21/2016
Why do people write stories and not finish them? Soooooo disappointing ! I know life has away of getting busy and things happen but sense 2007? And it's always the best stories .
Gidget922 chapter 38 . 3/8/2016
Wow this is one powerful story
lunaplateada1986 chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
Hello!
I just read tris history completely in a day, I think I was complete.
Please.
PLEASE. **Sad sad face if you don't **
Tell me you are going to continue, I see that the last date of actualization it's 2007 but it's just cruelty you don't.
Best regards and please answer even if only to back of and else.
Dayana
sherter39 chapter 38 . 1/14/2016
Need MORE!
bellabyday chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
I found this story a few weeks ago and just finished reading. I see you haven't updated in like 6 years so I'm not holding out hope that you will finish this wonderful story. Just wanted to let you know by chance that you still see your reviews that I really enjoyed this! Your writing is wonderful and this story was really great! ~Bellabyday
beadedangel chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
This is wonderful! Hope you continue soon.
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Excellent dinner ! Although it's hard to get a read on Bella.
beelzeebub chapter 38 . 9/5/2015
wish you had finished this it is really good
lifi8 chapter 38 . 8/5/2015
Really great story! It's a pity that you didn't continue...
2,799 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »