Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Is this over?
nbkwcbmi chapter 38 . 8/28/2012
Will this ever be finished?
Assassin's Creed BAMF chapter 38 . 7/28/2012
you know, it might help to update after 3 years. just sayin'.
Thing in the fridge chapter 38 . 6/28/2012
Auuugghh! The anguish of a fabulous story that is standing motionless in a darkened room awaiting a happy ending.
Or at least an ending.
*hmm. sounds like someone we know... *

I have loved "The Past Comes Back to Bite You". I think your vision of a more mature, womanly Bella 15 years on is just fascinating and makes the polarity with Edward simply electric.
Your vision of Mari-Alice is also spot-on, with that mercurial combination of fierce loyalty to her mum and sudden teenage fury.
And I am full of pain for Charlie (no spoilers here, fellow readers). I've seen dear ones that way myself.

But... I arrived here fresh from your heartbreaker "Peonies", hoping - in your words - for "something more uplifting"...
... and there's no ending.
Yet.

*howls miserably*

So, against all hope *dear grief, I'm getting a real dose of the Edwards-and-Jacobs here, aren't I?* I'm hoping that now you may put fingers to keyboard again, and finish the journey.

If it helps, I'll happily beta/edit/encourage/whatever. :)

With amazed appreciation for all the words so far,

the Thing in the Fridge x
ese.ce chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I remember this fic as one of the greatest that I have ever read in FF and I felt that I needed to tell you that. So, thanks for this story. I enjoyed it a lot & I'm truly sorry if I didn't leave you more reviews but I read it when I was startig with FF and I barely knew how to use it. Thanks again for creating such a powerful story. Your writting is pretty cool.
beachbabe chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
for everyone who wants more chapters added to this story, join me and post a new review weekly to prompt action.
EyesonFire chapter 38 . 5/26/2012
Write more,please!
beachbabe chapter 38 . 5/25/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
TheTwilightSaga4Ever chapter 38 . 5/17/2012
Are you goin' to continue this story? Please say yeas! Thanks for the great story (so far!)!
vivvz chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really love this, the new perspective that motherhood gives Bella!

Really wish you'd finish this!
FlyingHeadFirst chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
Please update. This is an amazing story and is to good to give up on.
PLL lover1992 chapter 38 . 12/12/2011
Love it
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
update soon please! bella must end up changed and w/ edward!
Ogacia chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
Love your story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
missylb chapter 38 . 11/30/2011