Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
Ogacia chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
Love your story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
missylb chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF THIS TORY CANT WAIT TO SEE WOT HAPPENS X
shelllynn22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Read this story a while back before i had an account and loved it but them my computer crashed and needed a new hard drive and didn't remember your 'name'so i finally found this story after 3 months of searching other peoples favorites lists and now i am gonna try and read anything of yours i haven't read yet!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Beautiful story, great details the changes in perspective can be a bit confusing without stating the point of view up front but this is well worth finishing! We all want to know how this will end!
Cara-Dolce chapter 38 . 9/30/2011
I don't really like Marietta; I don't really like her attitude and everything. I wasn't like that at 13... Then again my dad didn't die. I can't believe she told them to go. Please start writing and updating more :D
DarkMoon2222 chapter 38 . 8/29/2011
OMG I loved this story! Please update it again. Its the only Bella/Edward story I like or will read!
shelllynn22 chapter 38 . 8/23/2011
I Love the story but if that was the ending, it made it suck!
cherieaggie chapter 38 . 8/20/2011
I really am enjoying this story and I know you haven't updated it in 2yrs. Are you still planning to complete?
horsesrules chapter 38 . 8/20/2011
write more for this
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 38 . 7/26/2011
Please finish this story!..
laura lou who chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
Damn it,

I didn't realize this was unfinished. Do you have any plans on finishing it? This is truly a great story. It needs an ending.
Shannon chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
Awsome but u didn't finsh! Plz finish
Blueanna chapter 38 . 6/28/2011
Oh please, you have to continue this story! I love the storyline and can't wait to read the next chapter.
angela12665 chapter 38 . 6/11/2011
I was sooo into this story. The characters, the plot..all so interesting and taking me (the reader) in awesome, unexpected directions. Then. It just. Ended. No sequel... Nothing else.

Is there an ending to this story posted somewhere else?

So frustrating. :(
CassandraLowery chapter 38 . 6/3/2011
I don't know if you'll ever return to this story, but I'd love to read the rest of it!
2,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »