Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
Siouxkey chapter 38 . 5/10/2015
Okay, I knew...I knew this was not a complete journey but I still read it...now I am at the end...the last update was 2009. I so want this journey to continue.
Is there any hope of that?

Anywho, this was a great journey, love the peeks and valleys you gave to so many family members. The only one I missed was Jacob's. (I assume that is who the visited when the planned to go to LaPush since I now know Billy is dead)
Thanks for the ride. I look forward to exploring the rest of the journeys you pen.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/28/2015
Please finish this?
X loves curse
Breaking Aurora chapter 38 . 1/24/2015
Hey there! What happened to you and this story? I had a friend (Capricorn 75) rec this story to me and I've really enjoyed it - it's hard finding AU stories anymore! I thought the story might have ended in a somewhat "final" place but this is still waaaaaaay off from a finale. I've been reading fics for over 5yrs now and you've been gone longer than that, so I'd be asking for a huge miracle in order for this story to be finished, but there's no harm in asking or wishing :-) Please, please, please - begging you to finish this story :-) you've done a great job balancing the "T" category but if you felt that was no longer appropriate, I'm sure you could leave an author's note and update the story to "M" if it was needed for future content. However, I feel that you've tastefully handled any mature content so far. I honestly could care less about "adult" content, I just want to know what happens to everyone - there are some real concerns with Marietta's age, Bella's age, changing Bella, Charlie's care, etc, but nothing that can't be overcome when a family like the Cullens work together. Are you still out there in fanfic land? I hope you're doing great regardless!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
Please finish.
SB90 chapter 38 . 11/18/2014
I just found your stories and have enjoyed reading this one. I know it's been a long time but I do hope you continue it or post an epilogue. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Serves him right!
ginkgo00 chapter 38 . 8/21/2014
Wait. what the hey? Where's the rest of the story? Not cool.
ginkgo00 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Poor eyeore; I mean Edward
me chapter 32 . 1/20/2014
Chapter 32 author note: "And YES, I plan to finish this Story". Yeah right...
Amineh1825 chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Please, keep going!
shamim.seedat chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
will this story be completed
Guest chapter 38 . 5/21/2013
Grrrrrrr
I need to know how the hell this works out!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/21/2013
Yay for Edward!
davidahare chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
I wish that there would have been a different ending to this story.
WannabexBlondie chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
"And then there's Tony. He probably had to shave twice a day. And I hardly had to shave at all."

I stared at and read this line over and over and could only laugh. I have to admit, I loving this side of Edward and I'm really enjoying reading from Emmets POV.
2,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »