Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
ThePerfectMess chapter 38 . 2/23/2011
i love this story - please update it soon! :D
Bella chapter 38 . 2/12/2011
Pleasee continue writing! It's an awesome story
Breaking Dawn 1994 chapter 38 . 2/12/2011
please continue its a good story
Mary chapter 38 . 2/10/2011
I love this! Finish it
nebfan51 chapter 38 . 1/28/2011
This is the second of your novels I have read in the last 48 hours - I have enjoyed them both. When I reached the last chapter of Peonies - I was bawling like a baby. I'm not to keen on sad endings and now at the end of this one - I feel it was incomplete. Are you planning a sequel?
Snikerdoodles chapter 38 . 1/25/2011
very good story, i thought bella and edward were finally gonna have their second chance. The way it left off was so heart breaking! do you plan on continuing with it? i hope you do because it was an amazing read
chlorinehamster chapter 38 . 1/24/2011
Interesting turnabout on MA's attitude! What prompted that?
WhenDreamsAndRealityCollide chapter 38 . 1/22/2011
Wow, I Really Love Your Story ! :D It's Amazing , Please Update Asap
twilight-vampire-academy chapter 38 . 12/26/2010
when will u put the next chap. and nice going on . if u need insperation email me or review thnxs
kmwhyte chapter 38 . 12/23/2010
Come back please! I have never liked any stories with this plot until yours because I never saw a happy ending in anyone's future but your writing has convinced me otherwise... Please continue ;)
missmontana chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
Yarrrgh! I know that that last chapter was posted july 2009, but still! You can't end it there!

Write. A. Sequel. Or even continue on this! I don't care!

I love your writing, please update! please, please, please!
Dani chapter 38 . 12/4/2010
Hi, my gosh: please continue with this. A final chapter even.

:):) It was a lovely read, how Edward gained forgiveness from Bella. And for it to get all fucked up for them again, is sad.
mlee03 chapter 38 . 11/18/2010
great story!
Every Day I Dream chapter 38 . 11/17/2010
Really good so far!

What will happen next?
gratefulreader chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
Hello sillybella. A delight to read a story too compelling to set aside for mere sleep. Thank you. Why did you not continue building the plot through the denouement?
2,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »