Reviews for The Past Comes Back to Bite You
PLL lover1992 chapter 38 . 12/12/2011
Love it
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
update soon please! bella must end up changed and w/ edward!
Ogacia chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
Love your story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
missylb chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF THIS TORY CANT WAIT TO SEE WOT HAPPENS X
shelllynn22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Read this story a while back before i had an account and loved it but them my computer crashed and needed a new hard drive and didn't remember your 'name'so i finally found this story after 3 months of searching other peoples favorites lists and now i am gonna try and read anything of yours i haven't read yet!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Beautiful story, great details the changes in perspective can be a bit confusing without stating the point of view up front but this is well worth finishing! We all want to know how this will end!
CaptainNapkin chapter 38 . 9/30/2011
I don't really like Marietta; I don't really like her attitude and everything. I wasn't like that at 13... Then again my dad didn't die. I can't believe she told them to go. Please start writing and updating more :D
DarkMoon2222 chapter 38 . 8/29/2011
OMG I loved this story! Please update it again. Its the only Bella/Edward story I like or will read!
shelllynn22 chapter 38 . 8/23/2011
I Love the story but if that was the ending, it made it suck!
cherieaggie chapter 38 . 8/20/2011
I really am enjoying this story and I know you haven't updated it in 2yrs. Are you still planning to complete?
horsesrules chapter 38 . 8/20/2011
write more for this
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 38 . 7/26/2011
Please finish this story!..
laura lou who chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
Damn it,

I didn't realize this was unfinished. Do you have any plans on finishing it? This is truly a great story. It needs an ending.
Shannon chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
Awsome but u didn't finsh! Plz finish
Blueanna chapter 38 . 6/28/2011
Oh please, you have to continue this story! I love the storyline and can't wait to read the next chapter.
2,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »