Reviews for Ferus Olin: Mournful Poet
cje24576 chapter 1 . 10/1
Cute! I love Ferus/ Ani slash. It's a shame Ferus made this up though. However, could you write down the link you listed at the beginning again? Only part of the URL is showing. Also, I don't know if you did this on purpose, but you might want to look at the parts that say "I feel like such crapI told" (after Anakin reads his journal), "She's making me learnDumb, pointless", "Last night was the bestAnakin", & "Anakin snuck inHe said". Also, I'm not trying to offend but, instead of "Anakin and me this time", it should be "Anakin and I". Please please do more of this pairing! It's a shame there isn't more Ferus/ Ani slash. I wish I could find the other 2 or 3 fics that used to be on here. Nicely done!
pronker chapter 1 . 2/23
I've read this in LJ but yeah, it's really good and the format is perfect for such a story. Poor Ferus, in RL *so to speak* I think he was slated to be a playable character in a video game and then got canceled? Anyway, I liked your character's back and forth with Anakin. Getting Darra in there was good, too; I wonder if there's any Darra fic out there? *ponders, wishes you well*
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
A great poem fic. Very well written.
Winterwolf-tales chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
XD it was funny and sad at the same time

good fic
Velvetine chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
omg, that was totally a tragic love story until the last haiku! it was hilarious after that! :P

very nice :)