Reviews for Code Xana Episode 14: Attractive
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey there Frozen, thanks for reviewing! Glad you enjoy my series.

Zeriam, yeah, it was a bit brutal wasn't it? Xana is a beast and I don't have a Y7 to worry about. The Gang wants to do it on their own, show they were as good as their parents. So far they haven't been though have they? Even with all the help they have from the logs and diaries they just don't seem to be working well. When they visited each other in the past they were friends but they did what they wanted. Now they have to be together all the time and fight Xana. Something Krieger doesn't want to do so he is not the best warrior even though he sees himself as a masterpiece of muscle art. Sanne wanted to be with her friends, go to a school that wasn't anywhere near as hard as her tutors, not fight Xana. Ark and Skitz figured it would be like a long vacation. When will they learn to work together? When will they start working like a team? Read to find out!
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
hey, its me again, once again a job well done, and i agree that they have to earn the respect we have for the old group
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ok. Here's my comment.

Good chosed type of attack. Dangerous and brutal (especialy when nails pierce Krieger). And Xana starts to attacking Mira just because she is Ark's friend and help him even without knowledge of what is happening. If she is already a targed she should know what's going on, what keep's the team from telling her?

Old team don't let peoples, to keep them away from danger, but Mira is already in danger, so why?

BTW Soon I'll send you unusual message. Just informing you.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hi. I've technically been reading since Aelita was corrupted by Xana in episode 96 of your Code Lyoko series but I've since worked up the nerve to review.

Anyway, on with the review.

Great chapter. Great attack. I'm really starting to despise Sissi though. In your Code Lyoko series, she's working for Xana and in your Code Xana series, she's a total witch who's discriminating her students.

Other than that, I totally love your series. I even went back before episode 96 and read what I missed
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
does Dante know sissy is his mother and another good chapter oh will mira be part of the lyoko group