Reviews for Ranma Reflected
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love it! You should write more :D
soul-of-silver-wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this is interesting. its got a nice flow and feel to it. it also incorporates some theorys i had when i started reading fanfiction(ranma1/2 fics to be percise) i know you wrote this back in 2001 but i do hope to have the pleasure of reading a new chapter in the future.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh drat! I know this hasen't been updated in so long that it's probably dead, but I still want to know what happens next. So I'll put this on alert and hope for the best.
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story! I love ranma & ranko as separate people.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
interesting story here...I think the idea is unique.

I also wanted to contact you for another reason

I don't know if you remember me or not...but this is my new screen name. You read & reviewed one of my stories several years ago...and you seemed to like it. I don't think I ever finished posting it on here.

I don't know whether or not you're still on anymore, but if you are...I plan on re-writing the story that you read (which, to be honest, wasn't really that well written).

I thought I'd ask if you wanted to to read the improved story. Let me know if you'd like to be notified when I posted it. If not, then sorry to have bothered you.

I hope all has been well with you. :)
SilverBlueAngel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aw man, it's been eight years, this thing is never gonna get updated. (

If you're busy in school, that must explain it.

I hope you suddenly decide to revive this one day!
OkdroMasterOfRunes chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
More, more, Mo... I think you get the point.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw how cute.

Akane sucks!

shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that was one of the best stories i have ever read keep up the good work and continue.
iceland chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
good story to read and wonder what happens next?
Aaron chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I hate it when people just leave cliffhangers.

Oh btw the author won't update anytimes soon. THE AUTHOR HASN'T UPDATED A STORY IN NEARLY 5 YEARS.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Have you plans on updating this story?
IHatefanfics chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
What is wrong with you poeple? can't you have a little more patience? The author said he was going to update soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I really like your fic. It is intresting and has a great plot line. I like how the characters interact. Update soon, please,
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This story had such potential, it was a shame you gave it up. I could see this really becoming something.