Reviews for The Bet
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 2 . 3/10
I like the bet. Mara caring for a pet should be interesting indeed
EliLorraine chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I feel so bad for not noticing this story before. Seems like quite a piece. Any plans on future chapters?
Mara look-a-like chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
IT was good. I hope this month slows down I would like to see another chapter soon.
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
hey, coolio story. i wonder what they'll name the little fuzzball! update soon! :-)
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Dear ZacE4eva,

I was going into the site to answer your review, and something made me go to the L/M section first. When I saw your name next to this story I immediately clicked on it! AND BOY am I glad I did! Working on ABD I was stuck and had no idea how to end the chapter. Then I read your review and this story, and I'm a new person. The new chapter is almost done, and I even have a new story in mind, for after ABD is over... I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

I loved the story it was fun, romantic, beautifully written and inspiring. The way you write Luke and Mara's realationship, you make them so fun and cute. The way I've always thought of them! GREAT WORK! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! LoL! Keep up the AMAZING work! Much Love!

SailorLeia!
Anakim chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This really is a strange bet. A vornskr cub? I hope the little thing is housebroken and has had it's tail removed. I wonder if Luke is testing her mothering skills. I must agree with Mara though, I would be upset if my cute farmboy woke me up like that then left the bed.;( Great job.
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
LOL. I think it is a great idea. Please update soon.