Reviews for Masque
Top Government S chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
gi4$-{.!opdj8jdge
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This was really good. . I make the happy face but damn.. this story almost made me want to cry.
DBZwesker chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Poor ol' happy Duo, the Great Destroyer's mask fell off. Very good, very deep.
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Fabulous!
Nix1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Yii. This is a wonderful portrait of Duo, a haunting image of someone who sets up a mask to protect themselves only to have it trap them in the end. You made me hurt for him. Great job. ;)
Kai chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Wow. This was extremely well-written, and not at all like the usual reflective pieces one comes across. It had substance, and I almost cried. I loved the line "...fighting an endless war that rips away at your humanity one drop of blood at a time." That was awesome. Great job on this.
Amika chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Oh wow..that was awesome! I loved it!
Cuno chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Wow... *sobs* That was incredible. Especially the ending. 'Death doesn't cry...' One of the best GW fics I've ever read.
Charlemagne chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Wow...I'll even say it backwards, wow... This was really good. Stormy told me that she was dared to write a non-comedic story, and she really whacked it right between the eyes with this story. I must say, I especially liked the final line, "And Death doesn't cry...", that was perfect. I have yet to be disappointed by her stories, and I was not by this one.