Reviews for I Wish
neharika chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Well I'm clearly a little late to the game but for what it's worth, yes! I think you set up an interesting story line and quite like your writing style- please consider continuing!
Enire Drall chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You're off to a great start! I know this chapter is from years ago and that you may not care to continue, but I thought I should answer your question and say yes.

The best of luck to you,

Enire
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ack! I love this story so much! It's very well-written and I really, really want to see what happens next. Please, please, please update this!
Connie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was really good! I loved it you should write more!
Wrightless chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
...So it's me again. Just wanted to let you know I check to see if you've updated every once and awhile. At this point it's probably wishful thinking but just so your aware, you have at least one anonymous internet follower, and by the looks at the other reviews mayhaps more then one : ) just saying.
BDLock chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
YES! Please continue! () I totally love the way you wrote it!
Wrightless chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
So i see that last posted for this story quite a few years ago. But i gotta say that i love what you have here. I also love the style it really does feel like a continuation of the book! Hopefully you'll pick it up again someday. like you said there are too few fanfics for this book!
YayOliver chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I'm so glad you started this! It's very well-written. -)
smallrose chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Hey there! I was wondering if you're ever going to continue this fic. It's really well-written adn has a good plot, and I'd love to read the rest of it. ;)
SaltyDishwater chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Oh, you should most definitely continue. I adore this as much as I adore the actual book. Great work. .

Salma
Evelyn Brightpaw chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
AH! Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Finally, a fanfic that captures the original author's essence, treats the characters correctly, and is grammatically sound enough to please even a grammar Nazi such as I. (*sigh*) Now I have to go home and read some more Vivian...
Foerster-19 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
YES! Continue! Please! The story is wonderfully written and I am loving the plot line so far! Please continue writing! I would greatly enjoy it! Or at least let everyone know if you will not be continuing it... ): You should write more! Please! With meddling elves on top? :P
I-Have-No-Idea2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Please write more! I would love to read more.
FreeDaChickens chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was absolutely apalled at the lack of Well-Timed Enchantment fanfics out there - especially considering the ending. :) This looks really good, and I'd love it if you could continue!
Charlee Rayne chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Yes! But he HAS to remember! And the elf thing was hilarious! Please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »