Reviews for Fading Reason
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was so sweet! Great idea! I loved it
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. Just... Wow. Nothing could beat this laundry.I love how you wrote this. FAVORITE! Mwahahahahaha... :3
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
love the fluff! :D
Anthony Stark chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This makes me cry every time I read it...
xxedxwinryxx chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw kawaii!:)
kataang816 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
lol ed telling roy to fold the damn laundry alre3ady xD

aw great ending
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was just beautiful. It was... my god, I;m lost for words, it was so amazing. you took this one, insignificant part of a relationship and turned it into this beautiful turning point that just changed... everything. really, really fantastic job. favorited.
asm613 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I would never have dreamed that doing laundry could be so symbolic_ and done so well. I loved the story- it's going in my favorites. Thanks for sharing it with us
The Magik Dragen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
omg that was awesome! all the emotion packed into that lil oneshot. and described so brilliantly. i actually could feel how mustang felt as he did the laundry by himself. you are a wonderful author! i applaud you on this fic.
Spirix chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really love this story and how it revolves around such a mundane thing. Everyone takes for granted the small things, like mail and laundry in relationships. Their stories are filled with angst and fluff but usually in a fantasy sense, lacking the other things that make a real relationship, like dishes and movie night.

Excellent work. I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
Risu-risu chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This...was lovely. Bittersweet, flangsty, and deep, in some aspects.

And it was all about laundry. Truly, I pronounce you awesome, because I've never read of someone making something so beautiful out of laundry. But I really did enjoy this entire piece - it flowed so well that I couldn't pause for fear of interrupting the story.

This wasn't particularly constructive, I know...but it rocked. :) I'll never look at laundry the same way. :P
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
you truly are the queen of flangst. I'm so jealous. This story was so great- isn't it weird how EVERYTHING'S inspiration?

also, ya know what you did last night? you once again broke the internet, but this time it was MY internet! seriously- I was reading the Dance Lesson, and finished reviewing that, so I was reading your other stories, and when I tried to check my myspace, all I got was This Page Cannot Be Displayed. I tried to check back in to and I once again got the This Page Cannot...etc.

also, I read the entire NOVEL which is hanjuulover's quote list, and I decided your school is a very scary and intriguing place, a place I may one day like to visit. wow, you've got some odd teachers.
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
aw... i have now realized that i like more fluff with my angst thank you very much. :)

cause whenever i read the type of story it is

(i.e. romance, general, angst, etc)

i'm never sure which one i like more

hmph, guess i'm a hopeless romatic! :3
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Good one !

Really !

I gonna have a look on your profile to see the others... and I think i'm in luv with your writing style... already !

Yay, I love fluffy stuff with Ed and Roy !
n00by alchemist chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
OMFG I absolutely love it! The angst, the fluff, it goes so well together! thank you for writing it!