Reviews for Serious
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Only one word can describe this... MOE!
Hanashishou chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
no no

i definitely agree with i met hunny i wouldnt be able to control be dazed by his cuteness!
Laia Moon chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I enjoyed reading this story very much. It gives another view of Hunny that Id never read before, and at the same time its so incredibly cute...I think that right now its my favorite OHSHC fic. .

I also liked reading the Mori/Haruhi fic...especially the part where you talked about the faces people make when theyre falling... Hahaha. Id also like to know what kind of reaction the girls in the room had upon seeing two "boys" kissing...LoL...I can totally image them going fangirlish...
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Ah, kawaii! Very adorable! There's just not enough love for this pairing! Thanks for writing this!
It Goes Smash chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Hunny's like my little brother. He's 13 but he's not taken really seriously because he acts cute all the time. Hunny's so...soo...CUTE! *glomphs hunny*
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
GAHGAHGAH!

Yes..! THE HUNNY x HARUHI fandom ish going up around here!

*cheers*

Anyway, aw...I'd totally take Hunny seriously!

Lovely one shot, and you put this idea into good use.

FAV'D!
People SUCK chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aww...that was so cute and fluffy! :D Good job!
duckichan87 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Actually I was thinking the exact same thing about hani. I think he should someone for himself too. That was an awesome one-shot...I think I just may put this on my fav. list! _
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wah! I just HAD to comment on this one! It is SO ke-yute! lol. I love it very much. I love htis coupling and hardly anyone does it... I think your stories are very nice, I jsut didn't feel like commenting. But this one cried out for some love. lol. You're awesome. Thank you for writing!

Runa
Dream Cager chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ah, cute! But it ended WAY too quickly! -wants more HaruxHunny fluff-
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is so awsome! you r a great writer. i could ener come up with something like this.! way to go!
VulcanFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
that was so cute i loved it _

fave
boomxbox chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'll bet you've heard this millions of times, but I'll say it anyway - the story...was really really REALLY adorable! x3

You kept all the characters - at least the ones that have appeared here - very IC, and I loved how Honey addressed Haru as "Haruhi" instead of "Haru-chan" when he wanted to be "taken seriously"! And the part where his mood instantly changed when he saw the trio at the door was extremely well-written too; I could just picture the scene in my mind. Really, your portrayal of Honey was JUST LIKE HIM - to be so stubborn yet (almost illegally) cute that it's hard not to love the little guy!

Thank you for this story! (Glomps)
Alissa Hartman chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Good story...haven't seen that couple before...weird...
rorikei chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I think this fic is super-cute. (.v.)b

Thank you for writing this; there's hardly any Hunny/Haruhi fics out there. (;_;)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3