Reviews for Ice Cream
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love this story and totally agree with Raven no one should have to go without icecream while facing a crisis
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
"No one deserves to go without ice cream in a crisis."

THAT, my dear, is a maxim for the ages. A TRUE truth, as they say.

Boys can be quite the damn fools, can't they?

Good story. Good use of characters. This goes in Favorites.
Lowar chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nice! An excellent representation of a side of these girls that we rarely get to see. A joy to read.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
intresting
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That made me crave ice cream now :]

[runs to get a tub]

Okay :]

I officially loved this.

And it's true. Second step to getting over heartbreak is ice cream!

Especially loved that guy's reaction to Raven :)
Crystalfox chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Only Girls could understand the values of Icecream... I found this story so sweet Please update! (Rockyroads my favorite please mention Chocolate brownie bits next.)
spider-dude chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I thought this was a well thought out story and I like the new look at life for the Titans. My only thought is keep up the good work.
HiGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I liked it but you made a big cliffhanger at the end. What if someone(like me) wanted to find out what Robin did to Star? Other than that, it was pretty good.
dmnpuff chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Loved it!

You kept everyone perfectly in-character.
Arcaten chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That really sounds like Raven. Good job and keep it up!
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I really liked this. Too bad about the kf/jinx not working out...but I think you made the transition to cy/jinx pretty well. good job!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is a cute idea. That all the girls seem to converge to one spot for ice-cream. What, none at home?

Despite that, I loved the ending. SO adorable and humorous.

However, I would suggest more description throughout the entire piece. Make it a little less just about the dialouge (if I spelled that right).

-Em