Reviews for Across Space and Time
Irisyvent chapter 4 . 5/13
BEST ONE EVER! FANTASTIC! BRILLIANT!

Well I think I don't know what to say thank you for you work . It somehow neddled my broken heart. DOCTOR WHO seems go a bit too far from season 6 or so. It's like anything about the doctor's own relationship or emotions all turns out to be really hurt. That to someone like me who want just to see the universe with the doctor turns to a little bit unacceptale. Among all the doctors they really had I do love the ninth doctor best. And of course, I love the relationship between rose and the doctor (nine by all means). But I'm not the one who can make move . And when I'm badly hurt by ST then this crushed to me. I don't know whether you will see this or not. After all this has been a long time past. But still THANK YOU for posting a dream!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Please! Please! PLEASE finish this series!
nightwing4164 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Is there another one? Please? This is soooo amazing. This is the best 9th/Rose ever. It actually feels like real episodes and I can image them playing in my head :D
Please say there's another 0.0 I can't find it... :(
Angel452 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
When will the next "season" start? Will they run into the Master again? What will happen with Bad Wolf?
nichellemarie chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
What happened to the fourth part in this series? Why didn't it get written? I was really looking forward to it.
elizapi chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I am crying right now... Having re-read this several times, I went crazy for a couple of days because I couldn't remember the title or author of the Story where Bad Wolf and Nine and Jack, and oh all sorts of bits and pieces from this series. And now I found it and finished it, and I'm crying because season 4 doesn't exist!
greeneyesCutie chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
His and hers sonic screw drivers!
greeneyesCutie chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Yeah kinda guessed that
greeneyesCutie chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Love this one!
greeneyesCutie chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Great new story
greeneyesCutie chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Well done. My favorite part so far was the snogg
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Great follow up to the Tenth Doctor scene. I love seeing Rosé take on a more powerful roll. I guess I fell in love with your ""The Blonde Girl" series. I've alway felt that Rose was more like the women she becomes after her time in the parallel world. I'm so glad I fond a writer that brilliantly captured that potential in a fantastic series of stories. The feel professionally written. Makes in hard to read others works. Do you have any favorites on here or teaspoon( other than what you have saved as favorites)?
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Brilliant! That was the best chapter yet!
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I always new, as does most that this is the way the Nine would have reacted! This story always made me reconsider Ten; unfortunately.
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 7/4/2013